“Pathway to success”
- Former Temporary Firestone Clerk
- Former Department of Public Works Trainee
- Former Firestone Jobs Customer Relations Supervisor
- Former Firestone Oil Fracking Company Associate Director
- Former Firestone Rifle Association Vice President
- Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Intern
- Former County Councillor
- Former Epic’s Janitors Chief Janitor
- Director Holy Donuts
- Scriblelz Animal Food & Co Employee
- Firestone Fitness Employee
- Fergie’s Auto Care Trainee
- Firestone Broadcasting Company Writer
- Stapleton Powergrid Public Affairs Supervisor
- Generic Burger Employee
- Poulgressive Insurance Sales Director
- Iconic Public Relations
- City of Arborfield Deputy Chief of Staff
I am back… back from the dark days in which I was illegally barred from (essentially) EVERYTHING within Firestone. I have overcome those horrid days and have decided to run for Arborfield City Council as I believe I can majorly improve it!
i. About me
I joined the State of Firestone in late 2016, actively participating in roleplays during V1, however during the summer (2021) I began to involve myself with the State fuller by obtaining many jobs within the private sector of Firestone and continued until the ‘Automationeer incident’
I plan on effectively working with and representing my constituents during my tenure; some of my main plans include:
- Gathering suggestions from the public.
- Working with fellow Councilmen to create beneficial legislation.
- Reform un-needed or harmful legislation.
- Working with local businesses.
- Encourage tourism.
- Retain activity within the City.
I am generally known for many reasons, most famously, my hard work within businesses and my assistance in small businesses - I love businesses and they love me. If given this beautiful opportunity I can effectively lead Arborfield to a tremendously successful journey.