EO#55 poll

when you say “want it easier to get LEO’s in trouble” elaborate on what mistake the LEO is going to do…

some of you act like LEO’s gets their post certificate removed for the smallest mistake…

4 Likes

as much as I agree with the rest of your point - a crim literally sued a cop for going afk and not giving his name and badge despite being off team

5 Likes

nah they usually get shit on in discord chats memed even, then suspended or terminated. post revoke isnt the worst thing that happens

4 Likes

If you want to have fun do it when not representing your department.

2 Likes

YOU forget that this is a video game where you enforce the law as law enforcement officers or stay a legal/criminal civilian within the county. If you do your job correctly, you’re able to have fun. don’t start pulling the card of “you’ve never experienced the stress that you endure during patrols”.

If you do your job correctly as I stated multiple times, you wouldn’t get in trouble. at this point, you’re just not wanting to take accountability for your actions & want to get away with criminal activity. At the end of the day, you’re also representing your department & the individuals in the department.

I see an issue, as we aren’t employed in a department where it is the policy to show your name (as an alternative to showing your badge number on your actual person).

Not to mention, do you see normal civilians around the city with their name irl while walking around? no.

to make your already easy job even easier? lol what

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve done one patrol in V2 that I was stressed

3 Likes

imo that’s scummy as fuck, but to my knowledge, the case is usually in the favour of the law enforcement officer as it’s clearly them just having a grudge against them

5 Likes

do you see crimianls or even civs for that matter wearing the exact same outfit making it near impossible to charge any of you since no poid. in real life criminals have different faces different everything.

2 Likes

charge with aiding & abetting

3 Likes

@Genner0072 all of your points seem to be avoiding accountability. As previously stated, irl(at least in NA), officers have AT LEAST a name plate on their chest, while most also have a badge with a legitimate badge number. Citizens are wearing normal clothes, where they don’t have their identification shown. I’m a fire-medic, and it has been policy for a long time(SOG 100-5 1.1), and non-LEO have had no issue with showing names. Once again, if you aren’t violating laws/policies/psd, why does it matter?

Edit: Added in the SOG

4 Likes

yes but they are subject to employment laws according to sc precedent

3 Likes

not a fan of it. Half of the time the “Name is showing/hidden” thing bugs anyway, and then someone comes to you and is like “show name” and the gui just says it’s showing.

imo eo#55 is pretty pointless

2 Likes

My lack of faith in the judicial and legislative branches of this state really just helped propel me to make that assertion.

6 Likes

I honestly really do love EO55 now. In regards to DOC, it’s helped me locate impersonators numerous times. I know, it was a policy to have your name showing before EO55, however I’m sure it helps locate impersonators in other departments as well.

If I’m being quite honest, some Firestone cops are not the brightest individuals. It’s nice to have their name showing in the event they do something utterly stupid. Or else they’ll just drive off never to be seen again or held accountable for their actions. I believe EO55 has done much more good to the community than it has done bad.

tldr: eo55 = good imo, don’t be stupid on duty and there’s nothing you have to worry about

9 Likes

we spawn in the back barrack… probably more like 150 :eye::lips::eye:
if its just people running at the base, sure. not armed people. we finna get done wiped off the fuckin face of the planet before we make it to the ammo. and yes It takes 4 bullets to kill… but we know damn well w the speed it shoot it ain’t just shooting 4 bullets

3 Likes

Have you considered not doing anything to get in trouble

10 Likes

what danny said

i only hate danny sometimes because hes bit an of an ass

but hes a good ass

that sounded a bit improper but,

you get the point.

+1 gold star for danny

8 Likes

gotta agree with danny here actually, I do have split opinions but just dont do illegal stuff

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

“just don’t do anything stupid” is not a reason to attempt to mess with people’s civil rights respectfully…

just like we can’t say “just don’t do place anything you don’t want to get out to the world in a safe in your house because the police can just come in when they want to to find dissidents of the government”

4 Likes