Enhancing the Courts

Traffic court? Clerks? I believe that the Courts should be expanded to strengthen the authority and responsibilities. Do you concur (agree)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Really doesn’t matter.

0 voters

2 Likes

Clerks would be a good idea, but how would they work?

I don’t see much point in a traffic court, as barely anyone will bother to contest a traffic ticket. If they did, the district court can easily handle it. Realistically it sounds like a good idea, but I don’t feel it would fit in Firestone

Lastly, please tell me what you mean by strengthening the authority and responsibilities of the courts?
We have a delicate checks and balances system to keep the balance within the Government.

Just my two cents.
signature

2 Likes

Dude no. It’s a really long and hard process to vet members of the Judiciary. Creating a traffic court would require Constitution amendment for a lot of uselessness. I know I’m not wasting an hour of my time over a traffic ticket now, won’t do it then.

2 Likes

we need bounty hunters

2 Likes

Dannyboylaw:
It shouldn’t be a matter of wasting time, it should be about having more things to do. We don’t even do pre-trials nor preliminary hearings. We’ve contained ourselves in this little box and we’re frightened to attempt to get out. Additionally, you don’t have to have a case going on for an hour, you are able to take a recess to work on another case. Nevertheless, I understand that traffic courts may become useless. Thank you for your opinion.

@DannyboyJurist

PwnzorSausage:

I understand what you’re saying. Now, let’s use law enforcement as an example: We attempt to make all actions as realistic as possible that would essentially be applicable in “real-life,” per se. Now, with the Courts, we attempt to make all actions realistic as well but, there are a lot of things we are missing that would better that.

@pwnzorsausage

As a result of reviewing my opinion about “traffic court,” I have changed my stance on this. It was just an idea I had going around in my head for a while that I put aside but came back before going to bed.

2 Likes

What about replacing Baliffs with FDOC Employees? :thinking:

2 Likes

AWESOME! I had the same idea about a week ago.

3 Likes

I honestly would like this, more realistic.

3 Likes

And how would we go about installing clerks @Brotix?

2 Likes

I haven’t had much thought into this yet, it was just an idea I had running around in my head. But, I’m sure if we work together we can find a great and self-sustaining system.

2 Likes

yes :+1: do this

3 Likes

Clerks are a good idea

2 Likes