Elite_Creations for County Council

ELITE_CREATIONS
Stapleton County Council
6/9/2019

To whom it concerns,
I, Elite_Creations, hereby declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. This document will state my plans and my future vision for Stapleton County, alongside previous achievements.

CANDIDATE INFORMATION
As of currently, I am a SWAT Operative, SCSO Deputy First Class, and the current Chief of Staff for Stapleton County. I was a former County Councilman, the Deputy Secretary for the Department of Transportation, a SWAT Tactical Sergeant, and an SCSO Sergeant. I have acquired many skills throughout my journey here in the State of Firestone, which will be of much help for the duration of my term as a County Councilman. I possess communicative skills which have been and will be imperative to have for the duration of my term. It is important to communicate with the citizens, and I have done exactly that during my previous terms. We have seen the severe consequences of elected officials listening and communicating with the very people they serve, and I intend on establishing strong communication with the citizens.

PREVIOUS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
As I started my term, I made a forum post receiving all sorts of input from the citizens. I have taken some of the ideas and inputs to further enhance and propose laws to the county council. I have fixed the previous Awards Act, which allows the County Executive to recognize one for their hard work and dedication towards one’s department. Furthermore, I have created much legislation to be able enforced by Law Enforcement officials such as a Bill to Restrict Climbing on Buildings and A Bill to make Possession of Dirty Money illegal. The County government has seen a plethora of legislation from me, and I continue to propose beneficial legislation. I have also created multiple polls in respective departments to weigh in the opinions of the employees of the departments. Finally, based on the citizen votes, I have exceptional approval ratings for my previous term. (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/263432316016263168/575853581685751828/image0.png ). I am also serving as the Chief of Staff for the Stapleton County government to ensure the county departments are up to standards. I have worked alongside the Fire Chief and the SCSO Sheriff to ensure departments are up to standards and to also establish firm communication. I have also been on the County Affairs Committee to ensure further communication between the State and the County Governments. Communication has been and will be crucial for the duration of my term.

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
My ideas and your ideas can and will differ. However, upon popular request, I will work on a completely revised charter to tweak the powers and implement necessary details to remove any possible loopholes. I also wish it to be much more similar to the State of Firestone Constitution. We have seen the consequences of elected officials not listening to the opinions of the citizens, and it can have catastrophic consequences. I firmly believe, as an individual elected in by the people , I must listen to the people . Finally, I intend to communicate and make frequent releases and polls on the status of the County Government, to ensure the Citizens understand the situations within the County Government and have a strong say within the government.

REMARKS
I ask for your support as we will continue to shape this county into a successful and stabilizing government. It is my personal request these supports are not based on if you personally like me or not, simply based off my previous work. If you have any questions, I am free to answer any and all questions on discord. (Elite_Creations#5454) By supporting and electing me as the next Stapleton County Councilman, you are securing a successful future for the Stapleton County government.

Thank you.
Elite_Creations

2 Likes

Support,

Dinoxtro,
County Executive.

3 Likes

Support

-inspectorzeppelin / blueberry_zeppelin

3 Likes

Support

-wierdo25

3 Likes

Support

-ArezPP
State Patrol Trooper, Air Support Pilot.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

-HxppyTeddyy

4 Likes

Support uwuwuwuwuwuwu

3 Likes

support noob

3 Likes

no support :^)

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

No support, I seriously don’t trust you

2 Likes

Thank you for all the supports. One thing I would like to make clear is that I was not involved within the SCSOGate incident majorly. This has been clarified by both Sheriff Noctilate and a member of the County Affairs Committee.

EVIDENCE:

1. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/464928861319200798/587424319874007051/image0.png
  2. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/556666795638128692/587479056681926687/image0.png

These incidents are atrocious, and I do not support nor condone any of it. Throughout the duration of this mess as the Chief of Staff, I have only done what has been the best for the Stapleton County and the Citizens of Stapleton County.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I love you brother!
no homo

I guess I will support you… lol
Support!
NotFoundDev

2 Likes

Support
-DARIUSTHEGREAT3

2 Likes
1 Like