Elect TY_xL12 to the Stapleton County Council

Elect TY_xL12 to the Stapleton County Council

l. INTRODUCTION

Hello, I am TY_xL12 and I am running for the position of County Council. You may have seen me in Firestone for the last year or so or you might have not. If you don’t know much about me, I joined Firestone back in august of last year on my other account ZoTuk_12. I am currently apart of the the Department of Boating and Waterways, and the Department of Public Works. Yes I know, I have not accompanied any government position within Firestone before, but I do believe new faces and Ideas are great to this community. I would also love to start and lengthen my experience here, as I think this is a great place to start. I have been involved and following the Firestone government for quite some time now, and I think my ideas and problem solving skills with benefit Stapleton County, and I hope you think so too.

ll. PLANS

My plans are simple, get done what needs to be done. As a councilman, I have many key ideas and goals that I want to accomplish or make happen. Here are some:
-Establish Trust with citizens within County Government
-Plan public events for citizens to meet councilmen and share their ideas and wants
-Release more polls for departments
-Nullify useless laws
-Ensure great relationships with other cities
-Give as much time and dedication as I can to benefit the county council
-Create bills to aid other cities

lll. CONCLUSION

I know that I haven’t had any past experiences in the government, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t benefit Stapleton County. Like I said earlier, new faces can be just as good as experienced faces. Give me a chance to show you how much dedication and handwork I can provide. I truly believe this is the start of an amazing career where I can not only help and benefit this government, but meet new and amazing people along the way. Make sure to comment saying “support”, and I please ask you to vote for me when voting opens. My DM’s are always open, and welcome to any ideas.

Signed
TY_xL12

1 Like

Scout21308 and 7 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)

Username: scout21308

Bomer_74 and 6 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge (gyazo.com)

Username: Bomer_74

isnt that the cities’ job?

exactly! why elect this man if he does not understand the range of his own authority within the office?

no support from me, and neither should you!

Okay well, I’m supporting. Don’t need someone disrespecting the sh** out of someone for no reason. Seems good and I want to see what he’s going to do.

1 Like

Normally, I like to refrain from supporting candidates in elections, especially when its for a office that I control.

But, this candidate is the only one who has put forth genuine plans, and I believe the slander towards his name is unwarranted.

The candidate who slandered you was disqualified, and I apologize for their behavior.

You have my support.

69superman,
County Executive

2 Likes

No, Councilmen are able to create bills to aid cities.

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

You have my support.

1 Like

Sorry but you slandering other people is not a good thing.

You have my support.

1 Like

support. looks like you’re really motivated and county government is the perfect place to get the mentorship you need

3 Likes

I would like for you to at least be a City Councilman first but… you pretty much have a good plan set out and already got my trust just from your whole speech lol.

I support, but since you’re going a little bit bigger than just a City Councilman with no experience I would advise just by looking at a lot of bills and acts (not the bad ones lol) just to see how everything works. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!

Sorry for the crappy people that are slandering you btw, not deserved at all.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice.

Support!

1 Like

City Jurisdiction however support otherwise

1 Like