Stapleton County Council Special Election, August 2021

Position: County Council
Positions Available: [1]
Signature Deadline: August 15, 2021
Election Sponsor: County Chairman MisterTypo
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to August 11th, 2021.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 8/11/21 (Today).
⇒ Campaigning continues from 8/11/21 to 8/15/21 at 5:20pm CST
⇒ Voting opens 8/15/21 at 5:25pm CST
⇒ Voting closes 8/16/21 at 5:25pm CST
Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin August 16th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signed,
MisterTypo

County Chairman
Stapleton County

1 Like

I, TY_xL12, Have reached the required 10 signatures to be places on the County Council Special election ballot.

Me, Kro_x I have now REACHED 10 signatures on my support thread LINKED HERE: KRO_X FOR COUNTY COUNCIL! :3
to be placed onto the ballot.

Vote Here: Stapleton County Council Special Election August 2021

Campaigning deadline met.

Vote here.