Elect LadyVanessaMacklin to the Stapelon County Council

INTRODUCTION:

My name is Vanessa Macklin, and I am running to be on your County Council.

Current Prom Assistant City Clerk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WHY I AM RUNNING:

I am running for County Council to bring fresh ideas to the table. Bringing new faces to the table is what going to allow us to grow and improve as a county. I announced my run for this position because there are so many things I wish to do and you can review some of them below.
PLANS:

• Creating legislation that would establish a Public Relations Office that would be run by a member of the Council, with advisors and business owners serving within this office as well. The reason behind this would be to build up on our relationships with the business in our county and furthermore inform the public on these outstanding businesses that are basically the backbone of this state.

• Public Safety, another goal of mines but may be a longshot is to expand on more community-based events, and hopefully spreading positivity, having fun and etc would be a reason to see a decrease in crime. Residents and Business owners should feel safe in their workplace or just walking the street. Although you can’t really get rid of crime, we can as always protect the people.

• We must work with the State and City to improve relations with the County. The City is the backbone of this County, and the County is the backbone of this state. So we must work together as the government to ensure that we each other as elected officials have the resources we need to improve our cities, county, and even our state. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work.

• Lastly, but more to come if elected… We need to rebuild and make this county a place everyone enjoys, we must work directly with the community, hear their needs and deliver results for them, that’s the only way we can move forward.
ENDING:

Now. Are you ready to elect Vanessa Macklin as your next County Councilwoman? I I am running because I want to see a change in our County and I know you want the same. Let’s elect fresh new leadership so that we can have that fresh start as a county. Let’s move forward and not backward, Let’s deliver results, and not break our promises, Let’s work together and not against each other, Let’s make Stapleton County the place we all know it can be.

I want to thank everyone for their support. Any questions can be sent directly to me via Discord, ‘ ‘ Macklin#5793.

1 Like

No support.

2 Likes

Support suga! #GirlBoss #SlayQueen

3 Likes

After discussing with my close companion and confidant scriblelz, I have decided to support this campaign.

#GirlBoss #SlayQueen

2 Likes

support gl hope to work with u next term

2 Likes

Why do you believe that this should be directed by a member of the council, opposed to a member of the county’s executive branch?

Could you please elaborate on what resources you wish to make more available?

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

support for the future stapelon city councilwoman

2 Likes

support girl power

2 Likes

Hello! This is just an idea that can always spread to bigger things! But when we think about the people who actually can create legislation that would be the Council! So therefore it’s best for someone who is able to make bills, and change is apart of it. This is not limited to anyone. But we want to make sure that the people at the table can perfectly make a change.

Some of the resources I am referring to would happen in the middle of the term. Once I see that what we are doing here are the county level is improving and making somewhat of a difference I will then send down my experience and advice to the state and local leaders to where they can do something similar like we have done.

1 Like

Supoort

3 Likes

No support

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: ——

1 Like

Support!!!

3 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

#IFITISNTLADYVANESSAITSNOTMYCOUNCIL
#SLAY
#GIRLPOWER

3 Likes

Support #GirlPower

3 Likes

This is a verbal indication that I support the candidate to whose post on this forum I am replying. Go politics, go candidate, yes.

3 Likes

No support, she talks about how public safety is a focus of her campaign yet has on a numerous amount of times disrespected and not complied with law enforcement in v2. i wont support someone who isn’t honest with what their true focus is

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Hmm.

1 Like

Support! Let’s do this!

1 Like