I was forced to support

2 Likes

suppport

2 Likes

What type of fish do you prefer?

2 Likes

Bass :hugs: @ADMIRAL_RICKY

1 Like

no support, inexperience. generic ideas. also doesnt comply w LE in game yet has public safety as her plan. and ill just say it for con. legislating a committee/office isnt worth it.

2 Likes

also yes i am aware that councils are a good starting block for experience. but from what i have seen in discord and stuff, i dont believe you know whats within your power as a councilwoman.

id highly suggest running for municipalities tho

2 Likes

We currently have (1) a department that is dedicated to the regulation and promotion of businesses and their ventures (Department of Commerce), and while they lack at actually communicating what businesses are out there, it still is a duty performed by the department here and there and (2) have existing municipal offices surrounding commerce and the private sector, if not relations established directly between mayoral offices and the people (i.e. Redwood Office of Commerce Relations).

Unfortunately this is Firestone - you will always have people (i.e. Vipers) who have a mission of chaos. No matter what legislation you propose or what decisions you make, there will still be people out there with unlimited access to illicit firearms who have no intentions of using them for good purposes. The only way you could really directly protect the people is to put a cop at every doorstep, and that’s never going to happen. This is a point that, as I’ve stated before, is proposed time after time yet never acted on.

As a member of the County Council, you will likely be working with (enlarge) your fellow members of the Council. While communication between county and state legislatures may be a positive agenda to push, communication generally isn’t essential. The Council needs people willing to focus on issues that they have a say in. Your entire campaign is built around providing more for the County, yet you’re now discussing intertwining levels of government. It’s not a bad idea, nor do I argue against it. It’s simply based off the way you execute this and how it is accomplished.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2