Elect GeneralCount for House of Representative

Introduction

Hello fellow citizens of the State of Firestone. I’m officially running for the house after several months of being away from the political world. I would appreciate if you took the time and consider me as your next representative.

Experience

Former DPW Safety & Training Director

Founder & Former General 24/7 Gas Station Owner

Founder & Former Owner of General Sporting Goods

Former DOBW Team Two Supervisor

Commerce Chief Inspector

X3 House of Representative

Plans For This Term

1. I’ll show my greatest support towards businesses as a whole. Any bill I feel like is deemed reasonable, ethical, and effective towards Commerce and its businesses I will support.

2. The public needs to be heard more. They are the voice for the state. If any citizen feels like a piece of legislation needs to be amended, nullified, or added, they can come to me directly in game or in my direct messages.

3. Finally, I’m open arms to hear about what department heads and employees have to say in regard to their employment rights. All employees should be treated fairly under the law. Also, if any employee has an idea to improve a bill towards their department, they’re free to message me at any time.

Conclusion

All in all, it’s up to you if you want to support me or not to become the next House of Representative for the State of Firestone. All I ask is to have your honest opinion towards everyone that is running. Thank you for taking me into consideration, and god bless the State of Firestone.

Contact Information:

Discord: GeneralCount#2102

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

4 Likes
Support
3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

will you be active this time?

3 Likes

In terms of attendance, it will always be a yes. Since I’m a bit more organized in life, I’ll have the ability to actually talk to employees, businesses, and ordinary citizens. Back in my other terms, I only had the time to attend and not interact with others.

2 Likes

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

sup port