House of Representative Elections (January 2022)

Positions Available: 11

Required Signatures: 5

Election Sponsor: Governor DyingSym

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech.
  • The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
  • Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 02/02/2022 at 4:30 PM EST

Voting shall open on 02/02/2022 at 4:30 PM EST

Voting shall close on 02/03/2022 at 4:30 PM EST

Should there be no more than 11 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 5 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.

Governor DyingSym

7 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures in order to be placed on the ballot.

4 Likes

I have reached the required number of signatures in order to be placed on the ballot.
Ghost for HoR (2022) - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

4 Likes

I’ve reached the required amount of signatures to be placed on the ballot.

3 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures

4 Likes

I’ve reached the required amount of signatures in order to be placed on the ballot.

4 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/alextheaviatorrblx-for-house-of-reperentatives/21386/9

I’ve reached the required amount of signatures in order to be placed on the ballot for this current House of Representative Elections (January 2022)

4 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures to be on the ballot.

4 Likes

I’ve received the required amount of signatures to proceed in the election.

3 Likes

I have reached required amount of signatures.

2 Likes

I have reached the requirements.

Elect GeneralCount for House of Representative

3 Likes

I have reached the requirements.
Tamehkd for House of Representatives

3 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures in order to be placed on the ballot.

2 Likes

Election over