Driving without Headlights

Given the recent glitches with daytime and nighttime for other players, what do you guys suggest doing to driving without headlights?

• Require headlights at all times
  • Leave as is

0 voters

1 Like

or:

• Nullify the charge completely
  • Make headlights required at all times
  • Leave it as is

0 voters

2 Likes

what is it now

2 Likes

right now its driving without headlights at night time

2 Likes

however its glitched to where its night time for some people and day time for others

2 Likes

and that’s like a misdemeanour or sometihng?

1 Like

what.

1 Like

just a ticket

2 Likes

Requiring headlights at all times is bad. It should be left as is. If there are glitches with day and night, it’s the responsibility of developers to try to fix it, not representatives and senators.

3 Likes

i mean just dont enforce it until the day/night cycle is fixed or v3 is released. if you want to be extra careful drive with lights on but the law itself doesn’t need fixing, the game mechanic does.

3 Likes

I guess leave it as it is then. If people are having the glitch then the burden of proof falls upon them to prove that so they can appeal it /shrug

1 Like

‘Require headlights at all times’ is a horrible idea, especially as turn signals are practically impossible to see with headlights on.

7 Likes

nono so basically for some reason on ones screen its daytime, and others its nighttime

1 Like

correct so congress would act to fix the issue until the devs fix it

1 Like

Is that really the case? Do you have an example or proof or something?

1 Like

thank you señor chang

1 Like

yes i do actually, I was on duty as CGF, on my supervisors screen it was night, and on mine it was day

1 Like

No, that is government overreach. Congress should fix things that they are meant to fix. If it’s nighttime and someone is driving without headlights, they should be cited. That’s the law, that’s how it is, that’s how it should be.

1 Like

i dont see why youre dragging congress into this conversation

1 Like

and if you look at my poll, we can nullify this completely so nobody gets charged or amend it to require it at all times

1 Like