Driving without Headlights

no problem

1 Like

I think you ought to first investigate how many people are experiencing this bug. Otherwise it seems kinda like changing it just cause you can

2 Likes

what that doesnt make sense, and this has been an issue for a while now so once the devs fix it weā€™d revert

1 Like

What do you meanā€¦? If someone thinks itā€™s daytime and doesnā€™t put their headlights on, why should that be illegal? Also seems like a dev issue that should be fixedā€¦

6 Likes

exactly

1 Like

Again, that sounds like a development issue. Report it to them and get them to fix it, you donā€™t need to change the law because of a small glitch that will probably be fixed in the next few days.

1 Like

also Iā€™ve been pulled over before pertaining to this issue but this poll will basically decide if congress should act or not

1 Like

yea it is but this has been an issue for a while and I believe there was a patch and it didnt work but i understand ur pov

1 Like
  • Make driving without headlights a felony offence akin to treason

0 voters

2 Likes

whatever

1 Like

100% support. Those who drive without headlights during nighttime, whether on purpose or accidentally, are traitors to the state and should be executed.

2 Likes

Agreed!! Finally someone here is talking some sense.

2 Likes

i propose we ask fed kindly to create his own system instead that is maybe, just maybe, serversided (LIKE BEFOREā€¦) also does anyone know why he got a new cycle i dont get it

1 Like

I was also once pulled over for this same reason, and on the LEO side itā€™s difficult to enforce, as it could be nighttime on my end, but on the subjects end itā€™s daytime. All in all, this is mainly a developer issue, but until the devs fix it, it should not be enforced, in this case be nullified for the time being.

1 Like

Iā€™m by no means an expert but from an LEO perspective donā€™t you have to cite/warn anyway (idk if you can give warnings) regardless, unless they can prove using a screenshot or something that it really is daytime for them

1 Like

an amendment was proposed to require them to be required at all times, however on the flip, itā€™s a shame that fed/development team canā€™t get arguably one of the most important game mechanisms to work.

2 Likes

noticed i said ā€œrequire them to be required at all timesā€ my bad

1 Like

i prefer driving really close to the vehicle infront before turning on my 4x4 rack of off-road LEDs to really fuck up their day so this will impact me severely and as such im launching a campaign to storm the capitol and take back control of our headlights

this is FASCISM to MANDATE MY HEADLIGHTS. God Bless Freedom.

2 Likes

Yeah, but as aforementioned, itā€™s difficult to enforce as many users that play Firestone donā€™t have Discord, and itā€™s quite unfair and frustrating being pulled over for a misunderstanding. And letā€™s say an LEO does cite for no headlights at night (which has happened im sure) they can easily be proven wrong, and possibly face disciplinary action from this. Most people in Firestone are either ignorant of this bug, or are simply not aware.

2 Likes

It has already caused many problems in FS, and even more if this does not gain developer attention. Hopefully they could take note of this and fix this immediately, before it gets out of hand.

1 Like