Drama aside, opinions on V3 BETA?

please ignore the firestone community being its usual self…
how are you today?

opinions on the state of the group following the release of V3 BETA?

8 Likes

im great

i think it will be just as dead :+1:

7 Likes

Great!
Since V3 beta kinda been mid but its ok

4 Likes

v3 dead thx fed

4 Likes

post is reopen please discuss the state of the group of the state of firestone following beta release! (and how your day is)

3 Likes

my day is kind of mid, how was your day?

4 Likes

my day was fantastic, i completed the ffa audit and finally put that god awful duty behind me

3 Likes

good, thx for asking

3 Likes

I HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY I BELIEVE I PLAYED MY SPOTIFY TOO LOUD WHILST SHOOTING THE TALIBAN ON DEADLINE! ALSO, I LEARNT THAT SITTING AFK ON V2 FOR 45 MINUTES IS QUITE EASY.

to that extent i blame overhype and high expectations on a poor delivery for the failings of the activity of both v2 and v3. v3 is effectively unplayable for me so i must sit on a v2 server alone to fulfil my activity requirements

3 Likes

Shame. Kinda sad V2 is dead now. I would hop on if I actually saw people on but there’s none and that’s probably why no one ever hops on because they feel obligated that the only way they’d get an active experience is if they hop on V3.

This is odd though because a lot of the fun parts of v2 that should be in v3 are missing.

4 Likes

Is the college even done yet? Lol

3 Likes

bro v3 beta mid its practically alpha like atleast let cops SEARCH PPL; cant really do any events in v3 either someone jus gonna come shoot it up

5 Likes

not only is v2 dead now, but v3 as well. really nothing to do

6 Likes

we’re gonna need ssu’s :skull:

5 Likes

its good but im kinda pissed it killed v2, honestly v3 is a massive W tho

3 Likes

We made the transition too soon

7 Likes

Agreed with clonemep. From what I’ve seen of v3 so far I’m sure it’ll be really awesome once it’s complete, but I don’t think it was right to release beta at this point and I think fed overhyped it. It is still full of bugs, doesn’t have much functional stuff and is pretty boring currently. seems like another cash grab tbh

6 Likes

I will give credit

V3 runs amazing on Iris Xe graphics, 60 at High is pretty good…as for V2, well, that won’t even launch anymore, it constantly crashes after loading in.

4 Likes

they managed to kill both games and there isn’t even a train. sad

6 Likes

v3 is something that I feel was pressured to be released into its beta stage. Its a good game dont get me wrong, but it isnt living up to the once hyped up expectation everyone was hoping for. with the premature release of v3, v2 has died. nobody wants to join it anymore, and because v3 is crashing constantly, both games are suffering now. imo I would lock v3 until it can be fully released with everything they promised in the game

8 Likes