Dragon for Senate

Hello, I’m dragon and I’m announcing a run for Senate.

For those that don’t know me, I’ve been in Firestone since late 2016. I’ve served as HICOM in two departments (SCFD and DOT) and was the Superintendent/Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol for nearly a year. Although, I’ve been here for nearly 4 years, I’ve never been apart of anything politics-related within the State of Firestone. However, we all start somewhere and I’m hoping I can be given a chance from the public.

Plans

• Remove any legislation that proves to be useless or amend any legislation which requires more clarity or additions
  • Increase traffic fines slightly and encourage Law Enforcement to issue citations during arrests, especially with warranted criminals to help ‘drain their bank accounts’ and reduce crime.
  • Be interactive with the public and convey the public’s voice to the senate through new legislation. I plan to hold events within the country when I am able to do so to interact with the public.
  • Be interactive with Firestone emergency services and convey the law enforcement’s voice to the senate through new legislation
  • You’ll notice I’m envious to help emergency services in anyway possible through new legislation and hope to hear from many in all departments throughout Firestone about any legislation they believe if necessary.

I am completely new to Firestone Congress. I can openly admit that I’ll need some experienced assistance during sessions. However, I am convinced that Lieutenant Governor Shark will support newbies like myself.

Anyway, not going to make this any longer. If you have questions, DM me @dragon2290#1323.

p.s congratulations to Bear and Shark.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support. I remember you from FSP years ago. Good luck, would love to see you as a Senator.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

100% support

3 Likes

Support, the very one who started my law enforcement career on a good note!

3 Likes

already hard enough for criminals to get money, abusing the system doesn’t help. just arrest them

i don’t even like giving fines because they’re already high as hell. people on citizen team make like 8 dollars every 2 minutes. i’m just gonna stop giving citations if they get any higher

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear.

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Oh well, they can afford SRTs and stuff like that through illegal activities though?

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

that’s a 1 time purchase. i’m pretty sure criminals guns already cost more soo

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

s upport

3 Likes

OMG DRAGON I SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

full support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support. Dragon is a man I know has competency and is straight forward, unlike the majority of the current senate.

3 Likes