support x2

3 Likes

^ you can’t double support looool, but support for dragon

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support …

3 Likes

Increase traffic fines slightly and encourage Law Enforcement to issue citations during arrests, especially with warranted criminals to help ‘drain their bank accounts’ and reduce crime.

this is an extremely flawed position and is the complete opposite of how to rehabilitate criminals. i sincerely hope that you don’t have this worldview in real life.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Supppooorttt

3 Likes

So you’re telling me issuing a citation during an arrest is bad? I mean if someone committed several felonies including evasion, you could imagine the amount of traffic violations they had committed. They should be rightfully punished for those violations too. It doesn’t happen much now and I’m hoping to push for that to happen during every arrest.

2 Likes

well yeah that’s bad… you’re pushing us criminals out of the community by doing so. Imagine if all actual “criminals” left and you were just left with rammers/FRPers constantly… + citations every time we get arrested is absurd. We use to get court sentences to 72 hours for crimes, my friend got 7 hours in DOC for shooting someone. this is how the community dies if you get punished like a irl criminal rather then like a videogame

2 Likes

Gonna have to agree with Cuxle here, we have to maintain positive relations with our committed criminals regardless. Doing that is going to exacerbate the current issue of FRP’ers and trollers.

2 Likes

Hate to say it but most criminals are unrealistic and are poor at roleplay. Haven’t seen good criminals since Bowe.

2 Likes

But I see where you’re coming from at the same time. I’ll be hosting a public event in game to hear from the public and if it’s heavily disagreed upon, I’ll back off the idea.

2 Likes

Thats the problem, we are letting FRPers in and such. I’ve been kicking/banning FRPers who ram everyone, desync DOT/DPW, exploiters, etc to much of my ability so the game is actually playable rather then a FRP fest

3 Likes

ur a good man

3 Likes

Supported.

3 Likes

support a fellow canadian

3 Likes

Aight so here’s what I think and what I have heard from some criminals. 90% of the time I pull someone over, they evade me. Someone told me this is because getting a fine is worse than getting arrested. I would hope more people stop for police and actually RP the traffic stop if it will be made required to issue both a citation and an arrest for evasion for example.
Let me know what you think but this sounds like a problem solver for myself.

3 Likes

Oh and uhh.

I support this dragon man whoever he is idk /s

Signed,
0ttoKari
The Greatest of the State of Firestone

3 Likes