go spawn me one and ill drive it

1 Like

DOT and Commerce should work together but that ain’t gonna work

1 Like

someone honestly stole my taxi

1 Like

You really can’t because tow trucks can be locked too just like civ cars sooo

1 Like

We already are working together with taxi licensing.

1 Like

Fake newssss

1 Like

unless he was on the dot team with civ clothes on then…

1 Like

2 Likes

Keep the posts on topic, we’re starting to drift away from the topic this post was created for @TheBloxKiller123 @Smacky45

1 Like

copy that father

1 Like

Got it father

Plz don’t whip me if it gets closed

1 Like

Commerce could work something out with FDOT. I’m in the Commerce Board of Directors and I think FDOT working with Commerce is a great idea.

1 Like

He would’ve been in the group then , I used to be in DoT and the Co-Founder of the State was using my tow to frame me for towing a boat.

1 Like

Fed is going to shut this down, no point.

Second, I understand DOT IRL doesn’t do taxis, nor tows. However, commerce requires customers to pay (that’s what i’m being told). Now, why pay for taxis when you can get it free from DOT?

1 Like

There’s a lot of stuff that isn’t true here. Including taxis. Not only that but for example, secretary’s don’t patrol on dpw and dot, but they do. It’s a desk job. Same with many other department heads here. Theres a lot in this state that does not relate to groups. So chill, not everything is perfect here. There might also be reasons why theses things are in place.

1 Like

i dont want to give fed anymore money

1 Like

Fed uses the robux and converts it to USD so he can pay his speeding tickets and so he can upgrade his car

3 Likes

just make a policy where taxi drivers can wear any realistic/casual clothes, fed wont care about a policy

1 Like