DOT Taxi Uniforms

I know fed won’t approve of this, (I wish he would but its his state) I want to know what you guys think. In real life taxi drivers don’t wear vests like we wear in v2. If you dont know what our uniforms look like I’ll post an image below.

(Im on mobile ok)

Should employees be allowed to wear formal clothing with a DOT pin on it? You would know it’s its a legit taxi because only DOT can use the taxi as a vehicle.

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes with a provided uniform
  • Yes with their own clothing + a pin

0 voters

2 Likes

:heart: lov u slink

4 Likes

actually, when i was in dot and i left my taxi unparked, a citizen got in a went for a joy ride

4 Likes

Well they were hacking then ok. It’s group locked. Or should be, it was last time I checked.

3 Likes

they weren’t hacking sir

2 Likes

It was just broken then ok

2 Likes

i can also use the tow truck controls not on the dot team

2 Likes

I love the idea, but it won’t become true.

3 Likes

and in real life taxis aren’t state owned

nonetheless dot having taxis is already unrealistic enough

so im not bothered about little things like uniforms

3 Likes

Shouldn’t Dept. of Transportation be overseeing motor vehicle operations and other stuff related to traffic :thinking:

2 Likes

exactly, they shouldnt be the ones operating

they should be licensing and overwatching companies that do tow and provide taxi services

5 Likes

Aye. Hopefully this’ll work out.

2 Likes

Psst, create drivers license hehe

3 Likes

I love the pin idea with formal clothing.

2 Likes

The tow truck controls are group only access.

2 Likes

All LEO and public service vehicles are group locked

2 Likes

yeah so when i was off duty in dot, boom i could tow my own car

3 Likes

even tho i didnt

2 Likes

@FidelityWarrior We are actually managing licences for users who wish to become a driver through commerce, and I mean in real life DOT pretty much just manages all road work and transportation but in FS if we didn’t have our taxis, tows or SM vehicles we’d be kinda useless.

2 Likes

Yup 5 characters

2 Likes