DOT Disability Petition

Exactly, we need to fix this. Sign the petition to help!

1 Like

Do felons in real life have a handicap permit? No so why should they have it here?

2 Likes

Felons also would be in jail in real life… ._. and if theyre not, they cleaned emselves up most of the time

1 Like

Felons in this game are in jail for 15 minutes, not the whole of their life. and plus, this is roblox, it’s not a replica of real life

1 Like

that makes no sense, LEOs block the entire front of CD (usually including handicap), and the shooter wouldn’tnjust be able to run into his car without being batoned out/tased beforehand

3 Likes

no one calls dhs: HLS tyvm

2 Likes

It’s not the ‘Disability’ Division but I agree with this.

Additionally, I intend to permit all on-duty emergency service employees to park in handicap parking spots with the upcoming Traffic Code due to their lack of use and the importance for emergency service employees.

1 Like

Emergency services should not be able to park in handicap parking spots. What’re you thinking…

1 Like

Many real life jurisdictions allow emergency vehicles to park wherever they wish for any reason as long as they don’t hinder traffic. The Traffic Code will not allow this but will allow it for handicap spots and in case their duties absolutely compel it.

The handicap spots are barely used in v2, maybe that will change in v3 but I seriously doubt it. In some situations, LEOs and SCFD aren’t in a compelling situation to violate traffic laws but may wish to be parked in a specific location for other good reasoning.

I don’t think this will cause any severe issues.

1 Like

um, yes. yes they do.

2 Likes

I think I’d rather see ‘reserved parking’ instead of ‘handicap parking’, just morally sounds better.

For V3, of course.

2 Likes

ok gamer

3 Likes

DOT handicap division needs to be more lenient. No one parks in handicap spots

2 Likes

nor do they invalidate your handicap permit because you have a arrest. it makes 0 sense

1 Like
  1. handicap plate only works with default license plate, if you have a custom plate you get from the auto shop it won’t show handicap logo

2. I really don’t see the point of a division just to give out handicap permits

3. I really don’t see why criminals need a handicap permit when most criminals don’t even part probably.

4. why do you even want a handicap permit… people with handicap permit irl wishes they weren’t handicap…

1 Like

PERIOD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like