DOC Suggestions

'ello there!

So I’ve been receiving a lot of suggestions for what DOC should get. Dunno why they aren’t going straight to the devs, but hell, maybe they’re just scared of them. Cough cough anyway, so I’ll just proceed to list some suggestions shall I? And if you have more, just hit me up. kthx.

So in no particular order

• Add an infirmary - EMT-B and First Aid Certified Personnel will be able to treat people with minor injuries, inside this.

• Add Solitary Confinement - So back in V1 we had two cell blocks: Block A and Block B. We always used Block B as Solitary Confinement as it was small af. So, why not add a smaller cell block and a more secure one, where Solitary Confinement would be. And then maybe DOC would have another cuff tool, but there would be a ‘Send to Solitary’ option or something.

• Pillar thingies for the bridge - Yes, the person actually put them down as “thingies”, but who am I to judge. So, I believe that they want a system, so that during a Lockdown A, instead of us driving tahoes to the end of the bridge and blocking the bridge off that way, we would be able to press a button at either the end of the bridge or in the gate control room, and then some pillars would appear or something similar to FNG. /shrug

• Something to tell Inmates how many CO’s are on - So basically, the majority of people go AFK when they spawn into a prison cell. So we’ve already got a GUI with the timer and rights on, how about adding a bit which says that there are [Number] of CO’s on. Then they don’t go AFK and then we have something to do. Maybe a ‘Request a CO’ button whilst we’re at it.

• Visitation Button - Right, so let’s say someone’s friend would be arrested, and they wanted to visit them in the prison. They would be able to press a GUI, fill in their details, etc, and then the FDOC Team would be notified that the visitor was coming. I mean, not needed but eh.

• Actually Finish the Interior - So, the prisoners have a wonderful lounge, but what do the staff get? Nothing! I mean, we have a staff room, but it’s empty. Even the Janitor’s Cupboard is a bit nicer. So maybe add some chairs and stuff to the staff room, and maybe somewhere where we can get food from? And a cafeteria system for the inmates would be nice, since currently, we just have to RP giving the inmates food, which is fine, for now.

• FDOC Transport Van - So I put this last since I’m pretty sure this is in the works (?). So basically, we’d have a paddy wagon or whatever and then we’ll be able to transport inmates in them instead of tahoes.

Most of these are not my ideas, so yeah.

Let me know what you think. And if you think we’re asking for a lot, we’re really not. You’d understand if you worked for FDOC.

7 Likes

2 of those are my ideas, smh

1 Like

Visitation button is useless, the rest are actually decent ideas.

1 Like

some are also my ideas, wheres the god damn death row, high security, low security, and holding cells

1 Like

We already have a holding cell, and let’s be honest, I don’t think deathrow will work unless devs decide to actually ban a used for a number of days as their “death”. high security and low security is basically the solitary thing.

1 Like

its not very effective…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like