Do you think firestone is dying? (and other questions) | Poll / Vote

All answers anonymous. Poll created to gather public opinion on this subject.

Do you think Firestone is dying?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What do you dislike about Firestone?
Multiple Choice, select any answers that you think are true.

• Developers fail to listen to the community
  • Developers have created bad GUI’s in the game
  • Developers have created bad cars in the game
  • Overall, the game mechanics are just horrible
  • Developers have created bad gun mechanics in this game
  • This game lacks proper inventory mechanics
  • Developers fail to finish projects in time, or don’t do them at all
  • This game is laggy!
  • This game has a lot of False Role-Players and people that do not know how to properly roleplay in the game or acting like idiots to the point where the game is unenjoyable.
  • I do not like how there is a prison time of 1-72 hours if you get convicted in court!

0 voters

1 Like

btw if you are voting, please do both polls

1 Like

Do you support that UD is helping with the creation of Firestone, V3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Last question on the 2nd poll;
Honestly, I think the prison times should be longer. The longest is 15 minutes, (900 seconds). I think it should be changed to around 45 minutes for major crimes and then just go down the ladder. And I’m not saying this to copy our ‘cousin’ Mayflower. I’ve thought of this WAYYYY before I found out about NHC. I feel that if we have longer prison times, the crime rate will decrease.

7 Likes

lol

If you come to my court, its 12 hours for murder, maybe longer…

I believe that is reasonably fair.

1 Like

I remember when xxmichaela was charged for 50+ hours…
I can’t remember the exact number

1 Like

The reason why prison times are hurting firestone is because they are eliminating criminals that actually roleplay in the game, and cause more non roleplaying criminals to arise, and also not taking in the concern that this is a game, not real life

Example:

2 people commit murder one person roleplays, one person FRP’s

1. Person that roleplays
    The person that roleplays in the game, does not LTAA, does not flip car, etc. And he is in the firestone group and attends trial in the court. He goes to trial and does not skip anything. He ends up getting a HIGH crime sentence, technically not high since its 12 out of 72 potential hours (12 hours, according to you) and ends up quitting firestone, eliminating a role-playing person.

2. Person that FRP’s

The person that FRP’s in the game. LTAA’s, not in the firestone group so unable to go to court. If he DOES go to court, he does not attend. Gets a warrant and probably a 14 day ban. Much better than the person that roleplays.

With that being said, I personally believe prison times should be no longer than 7 hours.

3 Likes

Our current system works well. The only issues we have truely had, is with 72 hours sentences. But, even then, they DESERVE the 72 hours in most cases. 72 hour sentences are also rare.

Only sentence I have regretted, was not giving NinjaKiller 30 hours, rather than the 12 I gave her.

Moreso the toxicity within the community is on a big incline.

I agree the guns kinda suck

If you don’t come to court you lose automatically and get sentenced. Although I think this is a good point that should be considered in court: do they RP? And the reason we have so many FRPers is any idiot can play the game.
And honestly, we do rarely use 72 hour sentences. But the people who get them are annoying as fuck. We’re talking mowing down people at CD every five minutes. But I honestly wouldn’t mind it being lowered to like 30 or 15 hours, as I’ve seen someone successfully serve those with not too much impact on their love of the game.

1 Like

I don’t think your get my point. @anon89270917

You are only looking at this in one perspective. My perspective as a trooper is that 1-72 hour crime sentences are indirectly hurting MY job.

How does someone else being sentenced affect my job

By sentencing someone for a HIGH amount of hours, just having them enter the game and be AFK, touching the computer once every 20 minutes, or using a auto clicker, this makes those criminals that properly roleplay or make the game interesting for us troopers and deputies more likley to quit the game and not play again.

This then causes less organized crime, more unorganized and mostly FRP and disorderly conduct type crimes that make us hate our job.

Heres an example, sometimes I can’t even pull a car over in redwood without 3 vehicles getting their tires popped because they hit my car.

1 Like

You could say that for mayflower too, but mayflower criminals are not as dumb as firestone criminals are. and the criminals are not as toxic when I deal with them. And they have more organized crime, unlike how in firestone is just disorderly conduct / FRP. Making mayflower more enjoyable as a deputy for me in there.

Comparing back to firestone, I once had people say derogatory terms to me while I was arresting them.

1 Like

I mean, I’m not surprised by this information. But the maximum incarceration amount doesn’t really correlate with that. Mayflower has a much better moderation system (not to shit on our GMs of course).

2 Likes

The main problem when it comes to development is personal bias from the founder and devs. For example, FNG was strongly disliked, especially for SF, so further development was almost non existent and only the bare minimum was done. Also, when fergie was dev, he refused to make a bearcat for CRT stating that they are not a department. Conflict from the community within itself plays a part aswell. Criminals have a meltdown whenever LEOS get new updates, claiming that it makes them too “overpowered” and beg for more criminal friendly features. Meanwhile, LEOs ask for more tools to help combat the increase of crime and ensure better safety when on duty. That type of conflict creates a huge divide among the state.

3 Likes

72 Hours

1 Like

That is a fact.

1 Like

Yes, that is true

For example, fergie stated in a thread that he did not make bearcat for CRT since “there is a SWAT”. Even though CRT was created BEFORE SWAT.

1 Like

how is this biased

@Chill_Bunniez

1 Like

You listed all bad

1 Like