Do we really need the FBI? - Discussion and Debate

It keeps being brought up. Our little dead friend FBI. After the announcement of director @MaximusGXL’s dismissal. Our founder stated this.

Now that’s the purpose of the FBI. But myself and many others have debated and even attempted to bring this back. DHS is the one and only issue in the way. “IO” is the issue. But FBI should be made to be the DPS for the government and DHS. As the question is that DHS has too much power. And should be monitored as our friend mrfergie has stated Here

The FBI has a purpose as our founder said. But the question has to be answered by the people
Should the FBI be re-established?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Lmao, most people have problems with DPS cause they get cops in trouble imagine what will happen if FBI started to do stuff. Also please have someone with common sense run it this time if it comes back

1 Like

stop freaking bring FBI back up, it’s dead and should stay dead

1 Like

I 50% agree with you, but as you know the Founder owns the group, he’s trying to bring back the idea, even said the purpose of the FBI, our Founder really supports the department, look at every time he’s said the word “FBI” it’s the thing that people always try to bring up, it stays dead, tries to come back from the dead. I want to see what people think about it, and see if our founder can give a proper response.

2 Likes

Well it is true, we do need someone to investigate the governor and dhs sometimes

2 Likes

I’m actually with Jason on this one

1 Like

Jason has a good point on this one.

2 Likes

I feel like it could use a different name, but yeah I’d say it’s probably good to have a separate department checking other departments.

3 Likes

I like the idea of using a different name.

1 Like

Boooo FBI
Yay FIA Firestone Intelligences Agencies

2 Likes

Wrong, Firestone international airport

1 Like

It should be reopened, it failed because of no proper leadership.

1 Like

Their is no guarantee it will be provided with proper leadership now.

Last thing we need is FBI guys running around V2 trying to play LEO and crap.

1 Like

as a long time anti-fbi person myself, let me say this:

FBI could be reallyyyy good if it were ran properly, unfortunately no director has ever been good and I think that very common pattern is why people are so against it

2 Likes

Can you guys stop? this is like the 10000th time this is brought up, and every single time it was brought it everyone said no. stop. bringing. it. up.

1 Like

Jason has a good point, FBI can be good if it is ran properly

1 Like

FBI sounded bad in the past but after what happened last night it’s probably a good thing to have FBI

1 Like

DHS may have “too much power” but DHS is also competent and is controlling it very well and not abusing it. I see no problem and no need for FBI as everything is perfectly fine without it

1 Like

If you can find a good leader that will actually crack down on shit. Then, yeah.

1 Like

Only reason FBI fell was because of the bad leadership. It can be back up and running if you can find a excellent leader for it @Esler81

1 Like