Djf1107 for house

• Auto Expungement- With how fast and often people change roles want to start fresh any non conviction records older then 6 months should auto clear. For convictions, programs like BREC and expungment exist.
    *Creation of Firestone Community Assistance Corp(FSCC/Voluntary)- As firestone grows as a community people have questions. these people would be in charge of answering them. Common questions would be colloated into a FAQ. These people would also give tours as well as other community relation duties.
    *abolish war- War RP makes no sense and cant happen realistically how would they get milltary grade weapons and cars?
    *DPS reform- DPS needs some sort of overhaul. Ill wait to see what the new Sec does before taking action here
    *give county/city express powers- No one in this state can tell you why we have these goverments so lets give them a role. Useless government does no one any good
    Other things as they come up- I just wanted to write some ideas out.
    Djf1107
    “A Common sense approach”
    ill take any questions
3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Dude, you have littered this with typos and misspellings. Get Grammarly. 10/10 recommend.

I’m not versed enough in expungement laws to make a counterpoint against this.

This makes sense. When I joined Firestone, I was completely on my own and to get on without help. This would help with players learning the map, the departments, the businesses and how to start one, and the government, along with basic need-to-know laws.

Why? There are workarounds such as other games specializing in war-type gameplay. Also, what if someone wages war against us? What then? Your reasoning can be overcome, so why abolish war, especially since other ro-states, nations, and provinces, won’t?

This is a no-brainer. At this rate, it’s expected to happen no matter what. DPS will be reformed. Maybe if you said what would you do to reform the department?

True. County and municipal level governments don’t really get that much to do since the state has taken most of the reasonable bylaws and passed them as full laws. But, what do you have in mind specifically for municipal and county-level government?

Also, you haven’t given your history, former or current jobs, or even a reason to vote for you beyond what you plan to do. This feels rushed.

All in all, I can’t support you since you haven’t actually given a reason to vote for you. Actions speak louder than words but are as silent as a mouse when it comes to a speech.

3 Likes

WHO ARE YOU! NO INTRODUCTION!

7 Likes

I’ve held no jobs hence no listing.
As for what id do to give county powers I believe counties role should be event centered. Things like lottery and other fun light hearted things(setting up inter biz events) etc.
With DPS, I strongly suspect the next governor will focus heavy on a baseline. Congress should support and work with that. Hence the wait and see. I do have my own ideas but being as the governor has control over the executive branch and himself has a plan lets work together to solve it. id start with a requirement that DPS report weekly to Congress. This oversight will enable transparency in the reform process.

3 Likes

im a newcomer in terms of titles held so not much to say.

3 Likes

I recommend getting a job in Firestone. Not only do you meet possible friends, but you begin to build a reputation, which is good and will help you when starting politics. You get the experience that is so needed. Also, your resume will look lightyears better when applying for a department or other higher-level jobs.

I don’t know if lotteries are a possibility in Firestone, and a weekly report to Congress would cause problems with burn-out, as nobody would want to do reports that often.

Also, it makes sense to put the county in charge of events, but we don’t do in-game events often enough for it to be viable.

3 Likes

with all due respect. Why are we more worried about experience then ideas? I should get a job just for the sake of it? how will that make me a better congressman? As for reports, FDOH POST and others do weekly press releases. Congress does a session bulletin. In my mind, in game events lack because we have no structure to formally setup them up.

3 Likes

Nonetheless, I thank you for engaging

3 Likes

I’m sure you have good intentions, but solid no. Get some experience in the state, then run again.

3 Likes

SUPPORT! Good luck

4 Likes

Thank you for reading :).

3 Likes

i mean we have a military base located in greendale, so uh vehicles and all that could be there, no?

wouldn’t you being in house serve the purpose of this?

2 Likes

I meant more of a in game tour guide style role.
How would the other group get weapons or us in a foreign rostate?

2 Likes

i’m unsure of how that would work because there is such a low chance that wars can happen, so I don’t think it’s anything to worry about until the time actually comes

4 Likes

ty for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the welcome tour idea, a business could do that. Million dollar idea right there.

3 Likes

Offical Government is generally seen as more respectable and higher application rate. im open to the private biz idea, maybe this can be part of county?

3 Likes

pls stop messaging everyone on the forums telling them to support you

2 Likes

im trying to campaign here

2 Likes