Djf1107 for house

Everyone else has gotten by doing it the normal way, and your campaign is pretty weak sauce.

1 Like

Probably.

1 Like

Updates:
The abolish war idea is hereby struck.
I also want to touch on another important issue the FS BOR doesnt currently provide protection for those like me with disabilities. I intend to fix that.
the community corp idea will be a power of the county government. My vision for county involves a more community centered approach. While State and commerce focus on the legal backbone County will focus on highlighting biz and setting up in game stuff. It will also work to promote v2 in a matter players can understand such as tours.
i may not be the perfect rep but I promise to always engage with the public and to answer questions much like I have while campaigning. I want to thank @Catalyst_0 and @spyjams08 for their honest feedback. Even though they wont vote for me, I still listen act and reply to their concerns. Thats what a true peoples rep does.
Thanks,
djf1107

2 Likes

As a long time member of the state I recommend running for county government or gaining experience in the legal field before running for state legislature. You seem like a decent person, gain some experience and run again.

2 Likes

no experience
no support

2 Likes

ow. that kinda hurt.

I actually kinda like this

Not a bad idea, but it should be 6 months with no crime and it would need dev support

i like to have fun as fng so uhm no pls

i wouldnt mind more duties.

PLEASE. yes.

Im not gonna support or say no support.

As current county chairman (and hopefully future CE if I win the upcoming elections after the new governors are in office) i suggest you run for county in a few weeks time, IF you dont win state. good luck.

2 Likes

has no one learned their lesson about supporting people as a joke

5 Likes

Experience matters in Firestone as you cannot effectively legislate without background knowledge on the group and its workings.

4 Likes

No introduction so…any Legislative experience? You previously stated that you’re a newcomer, I believe you should get a bit more known with the community.

2 Likes

2/5 supports, not enough.