DHS Helicopter?

, ,

With the recent addition of heliports both at the Department of Homeland Security Headquarters and the Capitol, it only seems fit that DHS gets a helicopter. It could be used for both Government Official transport and any tactical operations. I thought it could have a livery close to the United States Marines, displayed in the photo below; however, that is not a priority.

8 Likes

V3 suggestion most likely

3 Likes

Possibly, however, I don’t think it would take long to copy the FDOA or ASU helicopter and put on a new livery. They seem to have the time to update the capital, so I can imagine that they would be able to squeeze in a DHS helicopter.

5 Likes

You’d think.

2 Likes

If you were to do this, every other department would most likely start asking for stuff too because otherwise it’s “unfair”. Probably not smart to do this now

5 Likes

Considering that DHS has already received a substantial update, I don’t think this would be too much more.

3 Likes

It’s a great idea, so I won’t be shooting you down.

Will it get done? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we’ll see.

2 Likes

scfd needs a heli, dhs needs a heli, cg needs a heli, dot needs a heli for traffic reports, news needs a heli

5 Likes

SS only helicopter, I like your thinking funny man

3 Likes

I’m only suggesting this because they have multiple helipads already built in.

2 Likes

i wasnt joking
that was not sarcasm
they need helis

4 Likes

I can agree to all of those except DoT. What Department of Transportation has a helicopter…?

2 Likes

air tows

2 Likes

THEY NEED IT FOR TRAFFIC REPORTS AS I SAID

1 Like

if DHS were to get a helicopter I feel like only SS should be able to use it for transportation of gov. officials

2 Likes

gov officials are rarely on so itd be pointless

2 Likes

I mean that is true bc all they can do is get taken hostage, money farm or do tours that they’ve done before lol

4 Likes

i want heli please.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

its kinda dumb how tac units have to request for FSP to fly them in a heli when they’re doing things like classified operations or whatever they do. a dhs heli would be cool tbh

4 Likes