DHS - Bias Investigation

1. I think you’re an alt.
  2. Why did you come into Firestone if you’re just going to harass, and involve yourself into situations where you’re just going to make it toxic
  3. You stand upon yourself to bring others down, even on other forum threads

Your roblox account was made only a month ago, which is suspicious to me, as you have so much knowledge of our community, and for sure if you joined 1 month ago, you would not be presenting yourself in the manner in-which you are.

You would also not be targeting, and or attacking people on the forums for stuff that is irrelevant to yourself. So, I think you’re here to troll, as seen yesterday on a few threads, as well as this. :man_shrugging: Maybe I’m wrong, but I think you are.

Adding on, most people brand new to roblox, aren’t able to speak in the way you are, and that comes with age. Therefore, I don’t believe you’re brand-new to Roblox, let alone, Firestone.

11 Likes

Good sir, how long have you been been housed within the State of Firestone? I’m sure everybody and their father would like to know of such information.

2 Likes

Also: to add context for everyone.

It has come to light that this individual decided to attempt to ram through a DHS lockdown at capital, running Agent Tac over. So, by the looks of it, he is attempted to draw individuals out, and cause issues probably to see how many he can get fired.

2 Likes

cringe.

3 Likes

Mister, your “investigation” is absolute nonsense. Maybe next time, do not seek for attention and somebody will care about you. Because if you are not smart enough to notice or realize that there’s something way bigger and more important happening at the moment, then there’s something wrong with you and you should definetly visit a Doctor.

2 Likes

He is lucky he wasn’t shot ramming into DHS.

2 Likes

thank you marcell for my sunday morning entertainment

3 Likes

Greetings, Sir.

To clarify a few things in regards to your beliefs and claims;

I think you’re an alt. - I can assure you I am not.

Why did you come into Firestone if you’re just going to harass, and involve yourself into situations where you’re just going to make it toxic - I’m honestly not “harassing” anybody, I have no idea why you believe so.
You stand upon yourself to bring others down, even on other forum threads - That is not my intent.

Your roblox account was made only a month ago, which is suspicious to me, as you have so much knowledge of our community, and for sure if you joined 1 month ago, you would not be presenting yourself in the manner in-which you are. - It doesn’t require much time nor efforts to gain knowledge in the community + as it is evident you do not acknowledge, I’ve made a new roblox account.

I’ve hope I’ve made some comprehensive clarification for you, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

defund tacticalbrit!111!!!1!1!!1

2 Likes

saying hi before i get logged out

3 Likes

You made a new Roblox account? Thank you for confirming you are an alt

7 Likes

Richie,

I’m not an alternative due to no longer having access to my previous account for obvious reasoning’s thus why I made a new account via the roblox platform.

You’re becoming not only toxic but an annoyance. I don’t care if you think I’m an alt or whatnot. Don’t comment on my post, if it is not relevant.

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

hello polky wolky :flushed:

3 Likes

You’re an alt. Confirmed. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

You still had access to it at one point.

2 Likes

Stupid shit like this is why Government officials avoid V2. People are always trying to set people up. IF you want elaboration read my above post.

5 Likes

Also why I have played v2 probably 4 times since 2017.

2 Likes

if you don’t mind, what are your old accounts?

2 Likes

It’s more than clear, that special investigator Marcell is attempting to make a great entertainment for all of us. So thank you, what a great start of weekend.

3 Likes

I am becoming an annoyance and toxic? Kid. You screamed toxic the moment you joined MY DEPARTMENT discord…

Not relevant? You are trying to slander my department in which I have worked in for multiple years, for the State I have worked for multiple years, and you come to Firestone for less than a week, still driving a CV and think you can cause issues? Be toxic? Try to set people up? Be so annoying that a healthcare worker is staying up when he has to be up to give your Nan her medication in 5 hours time but can’t waste the laughs he is getting from how toxic your messages are.

3 Likes