DHS - Bias Investigation

Defund the DHS. #Justice4MarcellJ_RBLX.

2 Likes

Abolish sounds better. @AddieRxse here is your first bill to write up.

3 Likes

We are not your standard law enforcement department, such as SCSO or FSP. Instead, we are a federal department comprised of employees with specialized duties, jobs and procedures. Procedures of which are you not only unaware of but are also, for the most part, classified. Some of these duties are more important and yes, do infact take priority over a rollover or injured civilian.

By law, LEOs are not required to possess medical knowledge. Only employees of SCFD, DOH and the 9th Medical Platoon are. Furthermore, you cannot see our radio. You cannot see who is doing what and what services are active. You cannot see our pagers. You do not know if Agent Tac called for EMS or not, or if he was able to, therefore your accusation that he didn’t is baseless and made without proper merit. An investigation is conducted as you wanted it to be, and it was inconclusive, they found our Agent did not break policy or law. Just because you did not get the outcome you wanted does not mean you get to make baseless accusations and uninformed assumptions about our department and its employees

dangerzone1111
DHS:FPS Officer, FNG PFC

4 Likes

Defund DHS, put the money to welfare resources and first aid courses for small mongolian children!

3 Likes

This is pretty cringe bro

Signed,
idot_dannyboy
Attorney General man

7 Likes

Antador,

You’re claiming that due to his lack of knowledge and certifications, he’s exempt from intervening and calling for Emergency Medical Services? I’m not stating he has to treat me, he an simply request for the proper personal to assist me.

2 Likes

FDOA will gladly accept DHS’ money, we got some secret projects involving molerats, tunnels, and nuclear warheads that we’re running a little short on

3 Likes

You was asked on multiple occasions by one of them to stop messaging them? You continued, that is pretty much a definition of harassment, if you used the form, again why come to a forum and public discord for anything other than attention? Your ‘evidence’ doesn’t prove you being mistreated? It shows an agent doing his job.

If we was being realistic, and the White House was under attack, those protecting the White House would also leave you to die on the street, because they have a job to do, and that job comes first because of the line of concession

3 Likes

Don’t crash.

3 Likes

iLord, I will trade you one of our warheads for a shiny new helicopter, the old one got a bit wet during a autorotation above water.

2 Likes

Richie,

I highly suggest you to refrain from being untruthful. I was never messaging any command member and was requested to refrain from doing so, not even once.

I am unable to determine where you are obtaining such foundation, to make such claim.

2 Likes

this is when I will reference something we in the business refer to as a “phone”, which is short for ‘telephone’. you see, over the years, these devices have gone from simple “speaking telegraphs”, to rotary phones, to handheld behemoths and now to something that can simply be held in your pocket. these are magnificent things and are a testament to human technological development.

one is given to you as part of your standard tools as a civilian. use it as everyone else does. cry less.

signed,
antador
high queen of antland

2 Likes

an innocent man left to rot, i call for an investigation ASAP! #prayformarshall

2 Likes

Dayum this what DHS doing now,.

2 Likes

whatever his name is*

2 Likes

You can’t even keep your lies straight?

Two seconds ago you said ‘I messaged 2 command members’
Now you are saying you haven’t messaged a single one?

Do you require me to allow you 12 hours to get your story straight?

2 Likes

This might just be me but you probably shouldn’t be so stubborn. You crashed yeah and no one came, you were able to call for help so your more than able to call for emergency services. If I were you i would’ve just got back up and left.

2 Likes

with all due respect, sergeant cheese, this is firestone and cops are busy doing other shit 99% of the time. i mean i wish i could give some really good speech in your defense but lets be real here, this video makes it look like you’re trying to draw them away from the capitol so. they have duties too, treating mva victims is not one of them.

signed,
the islamic dodge charger

3 Likes

Greetings,

I’m unable to determine what you information you wish to obtain in regards to myself, when you state “The Firestone Mental Health institution would like to learn more about yourself”.

2 Likes

probs so. he’s caused similar issues in two other communities (fully unrelated to firestone).

2 Likes