DHS Audit - Public Opinion poll!

pretty sure, i killed the hostage because they didnt follow my demands

3 Likes

yes, fairfull.

3 Likes

1 more thing to add,

CRT responds to UNARMED pursuits, not even dangerous at all. a noob in a crown vic, CRT responds to it with guns out. the person wasnt even ARMED.

3 Likes

PRETTY SURE YOU’RE JOKING!11!!

3 Likes

if you aren’t a criminal and decide to say criminals suck in general, better have good evidence to back it up.

from what i’ve seen, the majority of criminals are as OP as they can be in firestone, knowing they’re very limited to a gun, drills, crowbars, atm cards, and etc compared to us cops who have an entire deck of cars and the best tools in FS. Let’s not forget our cars come with an exclusive ram bar for ending pursuits. Anyways in my opinions, using the ram bar to pop a tire should be FRP. It’s not even possible to use in reality for the purpose of popping tires, it’s to push cars and ram them. It’s called a RAM BAR for a reason.

Lets also not forget what else cops have.

• Free unlimited ammo
  • ASU; No way for any car to escape when ASU is there
  • And other godded crap like the K9
4 Likes

this.

3 Likes

I think this department is very good but they have been a little immature lately. Some officers and agents have made comments that really concerned me. I am not saying every officer does this but some officers just think they own Firestone. Again, I am not saying this is every officer but some are just rude to everyone. I think a great solution would be to get more strict on behavior and start punishing those who don’t follow the rules. Overall DHS is a great department, they just need minor fixes. Every department has small issues and I do not blame this wonderful department.

6 Likes

Noted

4 Likes

please also tell CRT to not stay in 1 area the whole time and actually patrol around the map.

aka the parking lot

3 Likes

i mean CRT is mainly on stanby until they receive a call so

3 Likes

The overall people in this department are good, although I have seen immaturity and other stuff during scenes. I was in a pursuit in like april and I was the secondary. DHS came out of no where behind me and overtook and de-synced me. They didn’t even give me any warning or request that they could take my spot in the pursuit and completly dumped be. I forgot the name and badge and i wasn’t recording so I really couldn’t complain. The base of this department is really good, overall I think just work on maturity standards and communication with other departments.

5 Likes

there are numerous issues with that:

• there is so much downtime in v2, when there is action, its always in RW. we’re not gonna kill the fun for our agents.
  • situations end up quickly, normally CRT is on standby in a strategic location to offset this, as opposed to remaining on standby until called out
  • FNG is called out more often, no complaints about this
  • CRT is more orientated toward taking out shooters and helping out LEOs on the daily, as opposed to when requested
4 Likes

I apologize for this on behalf of DHS, what they did was really ignorant, and they showed arrogance.

3 Likes

Overwolf_5iKRA7pEso-2

4 Likes

well…

3 Likes

that is being dealt with

3 Likes

Most of you DHS members are striking down photos provided by other community members saying stuff like “dealt with already” or “being dealt with”. This doesn’t change anything.

It proves that CRT is immature and incompetent at times. Just because it’s “being dealt with” doesn’t completely strike down what happened.

Reforms.

10 Likes

Both of your claims are not factual. There has not been a single complaint on immaturity for the past couple of months. In the past, we had agents who did not follow use of force and were deemed incompetent as such. Said agents have filtered out through re-training and complaints that were dealt with. CRT has had very few incidents in-game as we’ve prioritized professionalism and competency on duty. Occasionally there will be outliers but they are dealt with accordingly.

3 Likes

Department good, CRT appears to have issues off and on. Cancelling operations with other tac units like FNG Rangers for quite weird reasons, constantly having to make a new training system for new recruits, just a weird structure overall. Needs to be looked over and set in stone.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve had a few bad experiences with DHS

4 Likes