DHS Audit - Public Opinion poll!

how do i downvote a comment

exposing SS corruption = not on topic on a DHS public opinion poll :eye::tongue::eye:

3 Likes

no iā€™m talking about your unneeded comments after your well thought out main post

3 Likes

actually, you stated that you had an issue with ss coming to you when you enter game so now they wonā€™t. simple, add context.

3 Likes

OI LEAVE MY CHRISTIAN FORUM OUT OF THIS

3 Likes

Crt reform? :skull:

5 Likes

SS literally is required to protect you and even if you deny it our policy says ā€˜constant protectionā€™ which means theyll follow you and intervene if anything goes down. idrk what you want ss command to do about that itā€™s not their policy its a dhs one /shrug

3 Likes

Btw to those who voted no on my poll Iā€™d like to hear from your opinion what your reasoning is and how I could possibly improve so shoot me a dm. Donā€™t be scared thx (:smile:

3 Likes

be very afraid

3 Likes

Apologies for this. I will take these comments into consideration and we can improve. Again, sorry and if you want to actually talk, PLEASE DM me next time.

6 Likes

Iā€™d also encourage you all to please state your reasonings to why youā€™re voting no, more specifically CRT since Iā€™m seeing a lot of disapprovals but nobody has commented on why they have picked what they did.

5 Likes

Please for the love of bear do this. It makes it much easier for the dhs administration to correct these concerns.

If dhs attack u for ur opinion Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be striked ect

6 Likes

An alternative

If youā€™re too scared to say it here DM a member of the administration. Whatever way works but itā€™s best if you actually tell us. Just voting is just showing us you dislike them for some reason and really isnā€™t really giving us a clear indication as to why you do.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m gonna say have fun

4 Likes

told crt to get out before the hostages die, the crt said ā€œnoā€.

these are just old clips that made me quit firestone

also, if you donā€™t agree just please leave it to yourself, i dont want to start another fucking fight on the forums.

9 Likes

Oh, if irony could killā€¦

12 Likes

Out of curiosity, did the hostages die in the end?

3 Likes

CRT are all chill guys

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the most BS response hereā€¦

3 Likes

I worked with them quite a bit in the past they always offer to assist and stick around when you need them

3 Likes

Yeah, but theyre big ego doesnā€™t come up in that situation, does it?

3 Likes

Wait, but were those not the same incidents you dmed me about?

The individual was suspended for that if I remember correctly.

Nonetheless, thank you for providing your opinion.

3 Likes