Outline:
(I) About me
(II) Plans as Senate
(III) How will I reach these plans
(IV) Why I should be chosen over other
(V) What I previously did during my time in congress
(VI) Conclusion

(I) About me

Greetings Firestone citizens, I am glad to announce that I will be running for the Senate this term. Those who don’t know me, I am an old member of the firestone community. I joined around 2017 and ever since I’ve been in many departments and I’ve been serving for the Firestone congress ever since 2017. I am a former Representative x2, former senator x3, and former President pro tempore x2. I have a vast experience in law enforcement as well, I am a former Deputy for the SCSO, former Trooper for FSP, former DPS inspector, former DOJ Deputy Attorney General, former POST Instructor x2, and former Law school assistant superintendent. Talk about competency huh?

(II) Plans as Senate

What I will do during my time as Senator, The government of Firestone Legislature plays a huge position in Firestone and that is specifically because that they manipulate to keep the charter and the Bill of Rights instability by always firmly going over every single section of the constitution or the bill of rights to make sure that they’re both green and are beneficial to the citizens of the state of Firestone. All legislative pieces which have been created inside the government of Firestone Legislature have been challenged to the fullest quantity by way of each chamber and its contributors to make certain that the legislative pieces are efficient for the government of Firestone and its citizens. I also plan on joining the constitution convention team in recreating our constitution.

(III) How will I reach these plans

I shall work intently with the department leaders inside the country legislature to make certain that it maintains its efforts to thrive. I can be working very closely with my congress mates to come to terms with finding ways to enhance the Senate and to ensure that it may be at its very pleasant. I additionally shall closely work with the Speaker of the house on making sure that the House of Representatives can maintain a high reputation as it has to be stored at a super pleasure rating inside the country of Firestone. I shall promise to even work with all members inside both chambers of Congress as a whole lot as possible to build a fulfilling courting and to higher recognize one another as all of us has their personal way of completing their duties in their respective chambers. Congress the past term has not been doing well, we have had many cases of Senators and Representatives being incompetent and just creating bills with no purpose to them.

(IV) Why I should be chosen over others

I should be elected over others because I am a man that does not back down on what he says. What I’ve promised for the State of Firestone and what the people want shall be taken into consideration by the government. I have real-life knowledge of how the government works and I’m a veteran within the State of Firestone. I’ve been to joint-sessions, participated in the voting, and I am well involved within FS. I’ve also been apart of nUSA as well so my experience is high. I speak the truth, I get the work down, and I encourage others to strive for their goals and not let nothing nor anybody get in their way. You may not know what good that person might bring, therefore I am always positive and assure of the people of FS.

(V) What I previously did during my time in congress

As a former President Pro tempore, I ran on creating an equilibrium between realism and fun. I believed—and continue to believe—that this state works best when realism and functionality are balanced. Realism should come second to functionality. That has always been my rule of thumb to make the most out of this game. I also believe in the restoration of checks and balances. We are surely fit for change and change comes to Firestone, not from it. We must grow as one and we must spread kindness to all and communication is the key to our success. I am all about respect to all and patience.

(VI) Conclusion

To conclude, I know many of you do not know me or recognize me but I am all for the people and this government shall and will certainly take the voices of our citizens into consideration. I will look upon the citizens of FS and make sure that more people find interest in our legislation and continue to spread democracy around. I would like to thank those who are reading my speech and I would also like to thank all my supporters. “Without the people, what shall our government be” Any questions or concerns? Please reach me on discord, DevMartavis#1111

3 Likes

Supported.

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Endorsed

Senator Stamose

4 Likes

Support… 5 characters

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes