Departure From The State of Firestone

o7 appreciate it

2 Likes

o7 bro, great seeing you around but also it’s sad to see you go

2 Likes

this is an incredibly sad day in firestone history… o7 mr Lidels, Lidels_Law, Lidels, ReservedCallsign, Lidels, Sledil, Lidels, Sledil, Lidels, 3S05_SW05, Lidels, danspook, IideIs, WorldsOnlyBlackCop, Lidels, SorryMyNamesVeryLong, KayIaPatterson, ItsYaBoy_EDP445, KayIaPatterson, UnsolvedAnxieties, Lidels, MariaxLidels, UnsolvedAnxieties, Lidels, casuaItyofwar, Lidels, obnoxiousch1ld, Lidels, mpxrattler, mcxrattler, unsolvedanxiety, Moriorlnvictus, Lidels, jendrivernosurvivors, Lidels, unsolvedanxiety, ripmcdreamy, sledil, SemperLidelis, imgonnacrybye, Lidels, unsolvedanxiety, 300bIk, SemperLidelis, specialdetachment, tipofthese, copeforme

8 Likes

o7 lidels

2 Likes

way to call me, hobo, surreal, and solor out!

but ur right… MINOR CAPACITIES!!!

I swear I’m not addicted…

6 Likes

Chris is going to sue you for leaving.

but fr thanks for what you’ve done for a lego game and at least enjoying it for yourself

4 Likes

o7 good sir.

3 Likes

o7 good buddy, I wish you well in the future. And to that, I agree with all that was stated above. Hopefully the right eye will see its user. Thank you.

3 Likes

dude deadass… just go fucked by student loans

4 Likes

Okay this was a literary masterpiece god damn

3 Likes

This was very well written and I totally agree with you on everything. I’m thankful to have known you for roughly a fourth of my life. You’ve been a great person to know and I won’t ever forget you either. I’m also still taking partial credit for sparking your development career :slight_smile:

I wish you the best in life Lidels. I know you’ll do good things.

4 Likes

Lidels has been someone I’ve known since CPER days… so this one hits deep. Love you and good luck

3 Likes

o7 my man

3 Likes

o7 lidels. I wish you to have such an amazing rest of your life <3. You truly were an amazing friend and such an amazing developer. I agree with so much with what you said as well. Ending off, I wish you luck in your future! Be safe as well. o7 once again.

4 Likes

o7 :frowning:

3 Likes

o7 :frowning_face: :cry:

3 Likes

hi lidels :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i love u lidels, from polar island to forever :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

oh god i forgot my forums account was a thing i dont think ive used this since like 2017 but lidels deserves this

3 Likes

o7 great contribution to the state over your time I agree with most of what you are saying here, and completely understand there are better things to do than this. Good luck on your future with your jobs and all.

3 Likes