Department of Public Safety Public Approval Poll (March 2021)

Department of Public Safety Public Approval Poll (March 2021)

Due to an influx of public interest regarding the Department of Public Safety, the Office of the Governor has decided to launch an inquiry into the department, employees, as well as overall operations. Though you might not have a full understanding of what goes on within the department, I ask that you respond to these questions honestly. No audit has been officiated as of now, however, our office seeks to collect public opinion to see where the department’s approval stands.

Do you approve of Secretary t1dtony?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Deputy Secretary K_yleTB? (K_yleTB was recently promoted.)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Associate Secretary Kasterix?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Chief Investigator Marinify?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the Investigations Team as a whole?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the outcomes of recent investigations?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you generally approve of the outcomes of all investigations?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you believe that the department has improved, worsened, or had no change over the past 3 months?
  • Improved
  • Worsened
  • No Change
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you believe that the department has improved, worsened, or had no change over the past 6 months?
  • Improved
  • Worsened
  • No Change
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you believe that the department has improved, worsened, or had no change over the past 12 months?
  • Improved
  • Worsened
  • No Change
  • Abstain

0 voters

How would you rate the department on a scale from 1-10? (1 is a high disapproval, while 10 is a high approval.)

0 voters

Please feel free to leave any questions, comments or concerns you have regarding the department below.

10 Likes

Yikes.

9 Likes

my homies hate dps

12 Likes

everyone who votes worsened or no should tell us why!

9 Likes

DPS is no longer public safety its just doing bull investigations, a biased department with corruption.

27 Likes

honestly the FD audit needs to be redone.

9 Likes

these results were about what I expected in all honesty

7 Likes

We ended it because we did not see any evidence of wrong doing or evidence supporting the reasons of the audit. The accusations were he said she said.

4 Likes

what is the legitimate reason to blacklist for only crime

by this standard why aren’t people like cuxle, philip, borg, and everyone else blacklisted. this is a seemingly useless blacklist as the reason would be void if it was to be expunged, so whats the purpose of it

15 Likes

because of investigation outcomes n stuff

5 Likes

guys its ok im the best DPS investigator do not worry.

4 Likes

jimmy tried bribing half of dhs and other leo’s for classified docs lol

8 Likes

why isnt that on the blacklist reason then

7 Likes

oo u got em there

4 Likes

this has been released at a perfect time, many people are unable to give an honest opinion due to the threat of a possible psb. i as well as many others are looking forward to see where this goes!!!

8 Likes

Tony’s boutta be jobgon

11 Likes

idk i wasnt in dps. i think jimmy was an LEO and he went crim right after. but yea the psb is defo deserved

5 Likes

yes luke!!!

5 Likes

don’t be afraid of a PSB for voicing your opinion, if anything that indicates the current departmental climate

9 Likes

i never bribed anyone… not that i recall

5 Likes