Department of Health Poll

Hi there, I’m just wondering what people think about the deartment of health, judging by how inactive it is, I expect some kind of response.

• Abolish DOH
  • Change DOH administration
  • Keep DOH as is

0 voters

Please tell me why you chose the options listed if you vote

1 Like

doh is useless

1 Like

Most people don’t know what DoH is and DoH doesn’t really serve a purpose unless the developers decide to add in a role play virus or disease. ABOLISH IT!

1 Like

i didnt even know a department of health existed until like right now

1 Like

I just found out it existed today.

1 Like

what does doh do?

1 Like

Its only inactive cause of Fergie. There could be useful things like hospital role-play, I know paramedics just like drop you off at the hospital and stuff.

Again, I think we should remove Fergie from secretary and find someone else who is willing to put the department to active. Not let someone pass confirmation cause their a developer

2 Likes

If the developers started prioritising on DoH and finished it, you’ll start to realise that DoH would become one of the most useful departments in roleplay.

They’re like unlucky young talent in sport, noticed but not pushed enough. Eventually they’ll die out, but we don’t want that!

2 Likes

Nothing… Its useless.

1 Like

doh is useful but inactive

1 Like

To be honest, until the developers are open to develop on DoH, it should be removed.

1 Like

listen here kiddo

why are you still in firestone

3 Likes

woah there sir, no need to start a arguement!

1 Like

what’s removing it gonna do, just make it that much harder and longer to start back up? it’s not hurting anything as is

we are making (slow) progress on medical exams and guides. I think i’ve been the most productive and longest-serving (recent) secretary

2 Likes

You haven’t hired anyone from the day you passed confirmation, not even a deputy secretary.

Horses did more then you did. I also beg to differ on this statement as well, if you show me what you’ve did for DOH, then I will retract this part of the statement.

1 Like

i mean maybe if people actually rp’ed then we could have like a working hospital system idk

1 Like

shut fuck up
вы капуста

1 Like

im serious why are you still in firestone, you’re nothing but toxic

if you would care enough to look at the group, i’ve hired about 10 people (a couple left) to help create the documentation and such

1. Horses isn’t a recent secretary

now awaiting your apology and retraction of your whole statement please

1 Like

give 'em the old one two fergie

1 Like

Those 8 people were in DOH when before you were Secretary, I remember that cause Ash told me he got supervisory board.

The 2nd screenshot of the trello board I don’t know where that could come from, can you send me the link?

1 Like