Department Member Budgets

Is this going by rank or activity?

If I had to bet money it’s gonna be activity and quality that will probably dictate who gets fired. And I’m sure supervisor ranks won’t be touched.

It’s a good idea.

I like this idea. And I fully support it.

This is a good idea, it works in Mayflower – this could make more employees work hard to try and keep their employment in that department. We shouldn’t have one department with 40 members, then another with over 100 – makes no sense.

I’ve had more than enough amazing people support my idea, thank you all very much. I will work towards drafting legislation and contacting the respective department heads on what they’d like their first budget to be.

so what happens when all departments fill their budget… now what do these new post cadets and ffa cadets do… to them its ganna be like, well all the departments are full, whats the point of going through this for nothing

1 Like

Like I said before, Congress will most likely approve of the budgets going up when POST graduations occur.

Once again, y’all are inefficient as hell.

This system would go entirely against the ideals of communism as it causes social inequality based on ability.

I’m not going to listen to you until you provide valid explanations.

You had bills sitting on the docket for over twenty days. HOWEVER, after a Deputy just said he thought I was the DOJ, then said he didn’t know how the Courts work (even basically), I fully support this idea. We need some competitive hiring clearly.

1 Like

If I would of known that’s what I didn’t explain very well, I would of done a better job. My bad, but I do appreciate the support. And remember, I can’t preside over sessions unless Pwn says so.

I’m interested in doing this.

what would the cap be?

We would have to see.

dont pull a koliger

Noted.

Oh dear god.

this is perfecto, some departments have nearly 120 members, while doc over there has like 30 and no hicomm (that have been there for awhile).