Department Member Budgets

2/18…

no law has changed that, scso still is the same, it’s that no one wants to join the department

i have seen NO LAW that says “scso new budget is ___” so it is still 200

Right, because it is law that changes everything.

1 Like

so now what happens if a department has 160 members and the budget 150

I would love to see a department head have the audacity to fire for “sorry the budget is 150”

1 Like

I support this ideology. This also creates for competitive applications and better LEO quality, as well stricter departments.

@BangaBus_Quit They would be forced to by law.

I support this as I’m constantly pushed for more and more members when at some points it’s not needed.

Quality over quantity has always been my motto.

1 Like

Right, should we make this legislation?

Regardless of what the naysayers may say, I like this idea.

No. All you’re gonna do is piss off all the LEOs.

Everyone else agrees with me, so we’re rolling with it.

Let’s watch and be amazed as Amer’s political career crumbles to dust. Although, the rage of the less than good LEOs getting fired is gonna be great.

All budgets are going to start off with their current amount of members, or more.

Uhuh. But departments will fire the crappier employees to allow better POST Certified people to apply. I’m sure this will throw some people under the bus. And oh, POST is another thing to consider. You might want to either adjust POST curriculum or set a longer duration before POST graduations because not doing so makes a POST Certification pretty useless

POST won’t be touched, and with this budget, quality over quanity.

Ya, but that’s still like 20 people every 15 days that are gonna be like “what now?” Also this means that till department’s balance their staff out after a month or so, there will be terminations every POST graduation

When POST graduations occur, Congress can increase the budgets of (certain) departments.

if i get removed im ganna lose my shit

Every 15 days you’re going to increase the budget? Lol ok. Almost went a month without a session so I’m sure that will work out. I’d also like to state I’m perfectly fine with the artificial selection this would create.