Death Penalty

YO THATS ME

2 Likes

Yea its disturbing to say the least.

2 Likes

That maybe is how I got a ban on my account because chopping a roblox character head off is too realistic. It just showed there head drop but no blood. @pearism knows the experience.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll sum this up simply:

No.
Just no.

3 Likes

you were unfun as warden anyway :angry:

5 Likes

Silence, death penalty is pog

3 Likes

we have a death penalty already.

if you exploit or frp x amount of times, you win the death penalty

6 Likes

Donā€™t think this has a place in Firestone in the capacity you want to use it. Bans are good enough when people are to be removed from the community, otherwise itā€™s a pointless spectacle for the luls. Iā€™m not sure how death sentences stands with Roblox ToS either.

Honestly you say this isnā€™t troll, but it might as well be and im not saying it to be a dick either. This serves no purpose other then as I said, something for entertainment.

/shrug

Bans are good enough

4 Likes

that is the idea

5 Likes

Yeah not a fan of it, if we want spectacles, more sports, creativity, public trials, and so fourth. Next thing you know weā€™ll be hiring Russel Crowe for a Firestone adaptation of Gladiator.

No but for real, the ways this could be done without troubling roblox moderation i donā€™t think itā€™d be what you want. Itā€™d have to be used for banned players only basically, and would have to be approved by moderation 10:1 otherwise being executed literally means nothing.

4 Likes

This would most definitely be against Roblox TOU.

4 Likes

Already exists I believe

4 Likes

itā€™s not as long as there is no limb dismemberment (the exception is the default death animation, which is to break the joints)

5 Likes

Reminds me of the time a CO executed an inmate in the common room when I was warden

4 Likes

The death penalty already exists?! This is news to me!

4 Likes

just run into fng, youā€™ll get to experience the death penalty first hand

6 Likes

Yes from FNG

3 Likes

this?

5 Likes

Yessir!

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a fine difference between lethal force authorisation and the death penalty

4 Likes