Death Penalty

FNG so trigger happy, sometimes we execute each other.

12 Likes

This is true, however the majority of time people are going gear 10 in a busy parking lot where LEOs are trying to deal with a situation. They get what they deserve, death.

Had an AK on you? What a shame, try not to be a twat next time and maybe you can use it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

At least you show cursor discipline unlike others.

13 Likes

Hello, I will happily firing squad anyone who gets sentenced to the death penalty.

Love from B_ear

9 Likes

I had a trooper jump in front of me while being pursued on skybridge once just to shoot me lol

4 Likes

time for an amendment then

3 Likes

The FNG does not commit murder. If you have evidence of such please send it to the National Guard.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I like the idea of “Public Execution” in which a firing squad drags some poor man into the middle of Redwood and lights them up.

6 Likes

Thats not murder. That is a lawful discharge.

4 Likes

individual is an inmate and is outside of DOC unsupervised by COs, so it would be legal under self-defence although moderation would probably consider it unrealistic and FRP

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure its legal but against DOC policy, I remember at one point it was against policy to shoot them if you were able to tase them/had them in cuffs already

4 Likes

I like to call them spastics. Those are the type of people who truly deserve to have the handicap license.

10 Likes

Legally we can use force on inmates that are attempting to escape but fed made a rule where they have to actually be outside the prison walls to be able to use deadly force.

3 Likes

Death penalty is a fucked up idea, and ultimately I don’t think it’s appropriate to “role play.” The people who get off on the idea of capitol punishment are the same ones who flipped their eyelids inside out growing up.

7 Likes

you can do that?

3 Likes

Remember that it is only if they refuse to surrender.

4 Likes

im not doc though am i sexy

4 Likes

If the method is to realistic like beheading someone. The game will get shutdown (dont ask me how I know).

3 Likes

Wise man, how do you know?

3 Likes