profilepicture
DavidForged for Firestone House of Representatives

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Section I - Who am I?
Section II - Reputation & Experience
Section III - Future of Firestone
Section IV - Summary

SECTION I - Who am I?

Hello all, my name is DavidForged. I have been on this platform since 2013, over my very long time here I have had the opportunity to work in almost every genre of group you can name; roleplay, policing, government, first person shooting, horror, moderation, game development - I could go on and on. Through all of those great experiences, the two that have stuck to me are game development and government. I have had the great experience of developing for several well known games, including the two time bloxy award winning Escape Room. In addition to this, I have worked in several government or leadership involved positions for groups alike; NUSA, ZUSA, Winnipeg, Manitoba, and Mayflower. I joined Firestone as a citizen in 2018 before leaving that December. I have not been involved in Firestone due to past limitations of my internet connection and PC capabilities, however that came to a change this past May. I rejoined Firestone and had my records expunged and have since been certified in POST, entered the DOBW, and served one term as a Stapleton County Council member. I am looking forward to moving to primarily focus on Firestone in the future, and am beginning to get involved in the very foundation of our government.

Section II - Reputation & Experience

ROBLOX:

State of Firestone - County Council

Escape Room - Asset Contributor (Contact: DevUItra)
NUSA - Clerk of the House (Contact: NUSA HoR)
City of Winnipeg - City Coordinator, Chairman of the Oversight Committee (Contact: paul5655)
ZUSA - Speaker of the House, Secretary of State (Contact no longer Existing)
Vault of Horrors - Group Owner (Contact: Terror_Dev)
Hidden Developers - Head of Moderation (Contact: HeadlessHorror)
And several others… ask below.

IN REAL LIFE:

Missouri Leadership Exam (MoGEA): Scoring Nationally (99/100)
High School Student Body President: (Sophomore Year)
High School Student Council: (Freshman - Present)
Chair Member of local youth DNC (2020 - 2022)
FCCLA Member (Freshman - 2022)

SECTION III - Future of Firestone

After serving for just a single term in the Stapleton County Council, I have learned from my time there that critical issues that face the State of Firestone are not in local government, but state. With that, it is my intention upon being elected to the Firestone House of Representatives to work alongside fellow representatives and citizens of Firestone to introduce legislation that is effective in resolving issues that face us.

SECTION IV - Summary

As I stated in my run for County Council; I cannot summarizxe what I have yet to do, but I can summarize what I plan to do. And that is; with the help of Citizens in the State of Firestone, I will work to develop and implement legislation that most represents our people, their morals, and their values. I will not work for my own ideals, but for the ideals and values of our state.

Thank you, please feel free to ask any questions you have in the comments or personally through my Discord: DavidForged#0006. I apologies for posting this so late, it has been a busy week.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

not even gonna lie, this is the most i’ve ever seen someone provide this much experience even from a real life point of view.

support

2 Likes

tysm i eventually want to go into a political/government career irl so all that def helps when i apply for a college in a year or two - and even more so for ro politics lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support, Gl sir

2 Likes

best of LUCK!

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support, but I feel like you’re going to turn into dannybec cause you’re doing the same thing he’s doing which scares me, but meh, I’ll still support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! Good luck David!

2 Likes

Supporting DavidForged

2 Likes

What is he doing that I am? If it’s negative I can work to fix it, however, I don’t believe I’ve done anything much in Firestone that might negatively picture me out from others.

2 Likes

On ballot