House of Representatives Special Election (2022-2)

Positions Available: 3

Required Signatures: 5

Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House ADMIRAL_RICKY

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech.
  • The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
  • Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • All other election rules & laws apply

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 04/03/2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Voting shall open on 04/04/2022 at 12:00 AM EST

Voting shall close on 04/05/2022 at 12:00 AM EST

Should there be no more than 3 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 5 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, my Direct Messages are always open at ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427. Best of luck to everyone!

Signed,
Speaker of the House ADMIRAL_RICKY

3 Likes

im going to run

8 Likes

pls do.

3 Likes

For actual clarification with jokes aside, despite it being April 1st (April fools), the election is not fake or a foolish joke. You can actually be elected into office.

1 Like

I, ConfussIed, have received enough supports to be placed on the ballot.

3 Likes

yo yo yo. ivanvladimirovich got the required sigantures.

4 Likes

yeah yeah, we can read between the lines ricky, tryna pull the wool over our eyes like that

3 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/matthewsandringham-for-the-house/22117?u=matthewcarlyle

I have the required signatures!

3 Likes

I hereby end my campaign for the House of Representatives. @ADMIRAL_RICKY

4 Likes

you will be missed

3 Likes

I have the required signatures to be placed on the ballot. Baconman1499 for House

4 Likes

I, palmurst have received the required amount of support to be placed on the ballot for the House of Representatives Special Elections. PALMURST FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

2 Likes

I, DavidForged have received the adequate amount of supporters to be placed on the ballot for the House of Representatives Special Elections. https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/davidforged-for-house-of-representatives

2 Likes

Campaigning has now closed, you may vote here: House of Representatives Special Election Voting (2022-2)

1 Like

Election over