Hello citizens of Firestone. In my retirement from the judiciary I cited several issues with the ethics of the judicial branch, as well as campaigning about other issues throughout my career. I look to making better reforms and changes to our current legislation.
As for my experience, I’ve spent two+ years in the legal system, serving as a DCJ, AJSC, and CCJ. I was, prior to my AJSC nominations, a Senator and Lt. Gov. I’ve written several important pieces of legislation like the bills illegalizing Assault w/ a Deadly Weapon, Impersonation, and the UCFA.
- Establish better and more concise legislation on judicial ethics
- Reform our classification laws to curb abuse we’ve seen recently and in the past
- Assist when possible in creating a proper criminal code
- Better define government properties and their protections
- Generally correct old legislation that is either unconstitutionally vague or needs reworking for modern purposes.