senator andorks

1 Like

support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

So when i was writing this at 10 last night, I forgot a few things so I’ll put them here, more may be added as needed.

Cabinet:
With department heads pretty much serving at the whim of the Governor, many ask gubernatorial candidates what their plans for the cabinet offices are. As of now, I see no need to go through and fire anyone. However, should I be elected I would like to conduct small audits on the performance of the executive departments to ensure they are active, professional, clean, and working fervently for this state.

FFC
I’ve noticed not only this election that many candidates try to make up some spheal about the FFC, more guns, etc. It is always blatantly clear, unless a sitting Governor is running for reelection, that they do not know squat about the FFC (Firestone Firearms Commission). Thankfully, a bill that isn’t seven parts and actively summarizes the whole thing just passed Congress, written by yours truly in fact: The Uniformed Control of Firearms Act. Essentially, the FFC is a board made up of the Governors, AG, POST Director, a Judge, and a few other optional roles. It regulates Civilian Firearms Licenses, aka gun licenses. We approve and decline applications for such. There are two ways to be able to apply for a license: pass a Civilian Firearms Certification Training class (CFCT), or being an active member of a law enforcement department. However, the LEOs who apply without a CFCT get what we call the “long test” or “non-CFCT exam.” The exam for CFCT certified individuals is just four basic questions. The big one everyone always goes for it “Why is only one CFCT test hosted per month.” Answer: gun control. It’s damn good gun control too. To put it in perspective, there are so many active licenses on the Trello that unless I use the scroll tab on the list, I can mouse scroll for over 10 seconds-there are hundreds. Wanna know how many revoked licenses there are (licenses get revoked only for abuse or criminal activity)? 42, less than that if you don’t count group bans for criminal organizations. In over a year and a half of the FFC system, there have been less than 42 cases of abuse of legal firearms. This is because of the strict process to get a license, including the one month cap. It’s simple, but effective. If you only host one class a month, that’s only around 30 CFCTs getting added to circulation a month. 30 is much easier to regulate than say, if you hosted one a week and were as harsh as we are, 120. If you’re not as harsh, just ramble off a bill, and be on your way, 200.

1 Like

Support,

Shadow_PTX
County Chairman
Stapleton County

1 Like

support

1 Like

wait whose innovativemind

1 Like

100% support, good luck.

Signed,
Ex-Superintendent dragon2290

1 Like

The Governor…

1 Like

change my mind i have support for both :smiley:

Signed,
thebeatle2012
Your neighborhood friendly firestone criminal

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.
While patrolling as FSP I saw Danny help a man that was ran over, pink and kora was nearby but yet he risks his own life to save someone else’s. This is the man we want as our next Governor!

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Revoking support, no longer supported

1 Like

Fully support.

Good luck you two.

1 Like

2 Likes

Support.

Representative JamesDitomosso

1 Like