DannyboyLaw and Innovativemind for Governor and Lieutenant Governor

Table of Contents:
I-The Candidates
II-Problems
III-Solutions
IV-Final Remarks

The Candidates:

DannyboyLaw:
DannyboyLaw is no rookie to civil service in the state of Firestone. In August, 2017, he was confirmed to the District Court where he served roughly four months before leaving to serve a month in the Senate. Alas, the judiciary came calling again and Danny was appointed to the Supreme Court, where he served honorably for another four months. The legal system, still his child, called yet again when he became the state’s ninth Attorney General, reviving the Department of Justice and bringing it to a state of excellence. Yet another four months in office, Danny had served over a year in the government. He’s also had jobs with the SCFD, SCSO, DOC, FNG, and DOT. Danny also revealed a highly unlawful conspiracy with the FNG:SF, which caused him to resign from his post as AG. Danny was back soon as Solicitor General, then even Lieutenant Governor. Danny has served in all three branches, and has dedicated over a year to the state. It is hard to imagine a more qualified candidate for Governor.

Innovativemind:
Innovativemind is also not shy to public service. His crowning achievement being serving two full terms in the Senate, fostering bills to help the people. Innovative made his mark with his logical and reasonable thinking, applying this to his approach with government. It’s not surprise that in his second term, he was chosen as President Pro Tempore, assisting in Senate leadership. Eventually, the executive branch called when he was left with a ghost town after the previous administration up and left. Innovative is just the man to lead the upper house of our legislature, not to mention a loyal and worthy advisor.

Problems:

Unfortunately, the State of Firestone has faced a series of issues, attacks, and so on within the last few months. The previous administration had tried its hardest, and mostly succeeded. Nevertheless, the following have poked their ugly heads up from the shadows:

• Government corruption
  • Ineffective state employees
  • Domestic instability
  • Toxicity

Solutions:

Government corruption has, with little debate, been the most major issue in the recent months. FSPGate, the SF Conspiracy, and conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. The people are scared, and that fear is not unwarranted. It will be the top priority of our agenda to combat corruption. With executive orders and legislation, we will flush out officials who betray their people, exposing them to the world. Corruption will be punished as severely as possible: prosecution, complete removal of all certifications, barring from the executive branch, and other such punishments.

Ineffective state employees has been a problem as well. With a group as popular as Firestone, it’s inevitable that quality will be hard to maintain in 100+ person departments. Yet, it can still be infuriating. One such example is the ignorance of our law enforcement to the actual law. POST has attempted to combat this problem, but has sadly failed. We’d like to work with POST, the DOJ, and DPS to educate our law enforcement. The obvious first step is to start a criminal justice tier in POST for all upcoming LEOs. The second step is to include comprehensive re education initiatives. Just ordering all law enforcement to go take a class would be catastrophic. Therefore, we’d like to carefully educate current LEOs by offering the classes. With this, we could also makes the classes mandatory for supervisory staff in the future. That way our Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, Majors, etc. can mentor their subordinates.

Domestic instability-this issue both is a result and cause of many of these others issues. Obviously there are the gangs who commit senseless acts of violence in our streets, but they mean nothing. You can have the best military and law enforcement on Earth, and collapse because your own government or people fail to hold up the state. The only way to combat this is to ensure order through law, and maintain domestic tranquility with our most trusted departments.

Toxicity. This has also exploded recently with hate towards others when one doesn’t get their way. It’s important for everyone to understand that in this virtual society, everyone has a purpose: the LEOs who keep the game fun, the criminals who are the foil to the LEOs, the legislature who ensures law, the judiciary who interprets that law and maintains order, the executive departments who keep the state running, and the devs who dedicate their time to build our world. There are so many more i could mention, but if we all just try to have an understanding of each other, we can improve this group exponentially.

FInal Remarks:
We thank all of you for reading this and giving us a chance. Remember when you go to the polls that Danny and Innovative are the smart, experienced choice. Note: SeanCity is knocked out of the race due to leaving office while under expulsion, forcing him to refrain from government office for a month.

10 Likes

100% Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

buts was the best governor but i guess support for danny only since he actually doesent take the game too seriously

2 Likes

Support, these two individuals should continue to be our Governors!

2 Likes

probably the most qualified but ur mean

4 Likes

finally buts is done, he was a shit governor

support

2 Likes

Support

Since Danny is Daddyyyyy

2 Likes

Support. FULLY SUPPORTING THIS CAMPAIGN. TWO GREAT MEN THAT DESERVE IT! WOOHOOO

2 Likes

Good luck. This is not a support.

UprisingAmerican [My forum name was never changed, even when request]

2 Likes

Fully supported.

Elite_Creations
Tactical Sergeant
SPECIAL WEAPONS AND TACTICS

2 Likes

support for now

2 Likes

support, this is the change we need. cant wait for you guys in the mansion.

you have my vote

2 Likes

You both have my full support and endorsement.

Rep. Skye Jones

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Full support. Good luck

2 Likes

I predicted this, good luck my friend. support

2 Likes

support

1 Like