Current Channel displayed on the ERU

It would be nice to have the current channel that a unit is in, displayed on their ERU profile.

Reason: This would completely remove the problem of units spamming the radio with the following:
“C9 T2”
“T2”
“T2”
“T2”
“T2”

It would also help with directing units on the radio without knowing what channel they’re in. I think this would be a simple update that would serve a great purpose.

Here is a picture I quickly added text to in PDN to show my idea. Obviously, this isn’t how the final product would look, the founders could probably make it the same type of text as the username and callsign.

Should this idea be implemented into v2?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

28 Likes

This is actually hella smart, love it sky.

8 Likes

This is a good idea. This can help emergency units request for certain other units, that are already occupied in other channels.

6 Likes

Support this.

6 Likes

support from dps secretary!

8 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

I support this all the way.

I can’t even count the amount of times that LEOs try to direct to a DOT employee running bus but don’t get an answer because they are in EMPL.

8 Likes

Support

6 Likes

I don’t see a reason why this should be implemented in V2. Keep it the way it is, no changes.

3 Likes

I would support it, however, the reason makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

3 Likes

@RobbingTheWolves I mean he stated how it would help, I don’t know why you wouldn’t see why it doesn’t make sense?

5 Likes

This is big brain. There would be no need to direct a unit in every channel existing to man if this existed.

Big support for a big brain idea!

6 Likes

Support. Good idea.

5 Likes

Read the post and maybe some replies, you’d find some reasons why this should be implemented. It’s a minor change that would help a lot.

5 Likes

Support, very nice idea!

5 Likes

Hella smart! FULL Support!

5 Likes

Good idea, full support!!

5 Likes

I think this is the first time the whole community agreed with sky

9 Likes

Mmm yes I support because it looks yummy

4 Likes

Hella support