Current Channel displayed on the ERU

omg yes this will help so much

4 Likes

if you support the idea like the post… don’t comment support!!!

5 Likes

pls do this

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

SO ONE TIME I TOOK A BUS HOSTAGE AND HAD THE DRIVER GO 50 MPH AN HOUR AND NOT STOP OR EVERYONE ONBOARD GOT SHOT

during my criminal days

and LEOs thought he was going rogue because they couldn’t figure out what channel he was in

everyone on board got shot

it was the fault of both parties for not switching channels and the dot for not distressing

BUT JUST AN EXAMPLE OF AN INSTANCE THIS WOULD BE USEFUL!

it would have been a tremendous rp too they could’ve closed highway roads for the driver like that one movie!

of course now that is frp so

5 Likes

The ERU in general should be overhauled to actually have a purpose. Right now, people rarely even use the status indicator because it doesnt really have a point. Maybe for v3 the ERU can be used to direct messages at specific people in private channels?

5 Likes

Have you never patrolled in v2?

Your comment makes no sense. I already went over why this would be a benefit, and clearly, others feel the same way.

Please read the actual post next time before leaving feedback, and don’t just vote no because you’re too lazy to read.

3 Likes

Very wise, supported!

5 Likes

this would actually be super helpful ngl

3 Likes

clearly you have never patrolled a day in any dept in v2. this would be amazing for us.

~ coming from someone that likely has >2 years more experience then you

3 Likes

Actually a pretty decent suggestion that we’ve thought of for a while but didn’t know how to approach it. This has been added to v2 in newer servers.

14 Likes

Thanks for all the support!

5 Likes

finally no more leos thinking we don’t operate in prmy!

5 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

what I’d like to see is the removal of 10-8 and 10-10, instead people actually start using the: Available, Busy, and Off-Duty

2 Likes

In v3 the status will/does change when you say 10-8/10-10, so yes. Also, great that this is implemented, makes it a lot easier!

3 Likes

@moderators someone lock

3 Likes

Snitch…

3 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

Suggestion has been implemented.

1 Like