Cuff Logging Autoban

So many people log or reset from LEO’s in cuffs. Going through the process to ban them takes forever! Would it not be faster to have an auto-ban? This way, if someone actually DC’ed they can appeal their ban. As more people actually log than they DC. This will be much faster, and allow loggers to be banned on the spot.

2 Likes

yes…

1 Like

What makes you think this would be more efficient? What makes you think appealing your ban would be much quicker than requesting a ban? This topic was struck down before.

1 Like

I am not saying that appealing would be “faster”. However I am saying the majority of people that log do it on purpose, they do not disconnect. Since more people log on purpose than actually DC, it would only make sense to automatically ban them until they can get their ban removed. Even maybe a temporary ban until it can be reviewed by a moderator, to make sure they did not appeal, and it is legit.

1 Like

Understandable, but bans are typically handled by a human unless there is a set algorithm for legitimate bans.

1 Like

I was given the green light to make the cuffs such that you are still able to arrest them and add it into their record even after they leave the game.

soonTM? soonTM.

2 Likes

Eh the itself Isn’t too bad noody likes loggers. But I have lost connection a fair amount of times and I don’t wanna keep appealing every single time I lose connection. V2 is kicking me more than ever since the new loading screen was added I mean holy crap I’ve already been wrongfully banned twice now. I Already got to deal with cop abusers cufrushing me for stupid reasons now cuffs can ban? sorry it’s a no from me

2 Likes

Since the most recent update, I’ve been being kicked very often, and it has happened at the worst times as well (during HRS, traffic stops, and in one instance, while I was cuffed). I always contact an officer in the scene I was involved in so we could meet up or resume the arrest right after my disconnect/kick from game. This would be a good idea if the game kicks/disconnects less often, but for now there’s no support from me.

2 Likes

Ok, and what are you going to do if someone actually lost connection?

1 Like

Sucks for them, wait out the ban or prove it.

1 Like

Disordio had a system like that already implemented…

why did it get removed?

1 Like

There was never a system implemented

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/7d910f7db7b0f1f56820cbe2e3e9f58c

1 Like

Since you didn’t understand the concept of what envelope said.

Envelope said the officers will have a prompt after a user logs to add it to their record or not.

Disordio added a system to mention developers in discord about users logging.

Different systems that do different stuff

idrc it’s the same concept of catching loggers WITHOUT a whole ban request soo

1 Like

No it’s not the same. One actually manually bans and the other one actually adds to their arrests and teleports them to jail after logging

So you’re telling me that manually banning and putting someone in jail after they log don’t both fall into the “catching loggers” category?

Idrc at this point, but all I’m saying is, get some system in place.

1 Like

They are made for the same purpose but different systems after all.

This is already in the works

1 Like

yeah so it’s in the works

1 Like