crankyIuke | Firestone Senate

To ALL the citizens of the State of Firestone,

My name is Luke and I will be running for the Firestone Senate, let me tell you all my previous and current jobs in the State of Firestone;

Department of Transportation, Firestone State Patrol, Department of Corrections, Department of Public Works.

I understand you all don’t care about my previous jobs or don’t care about my jobs as a whole as I am not here to rant about what I have done during my time in Firstone.

I am not writing this for banter, I am writing this for OUR future, I am writing this for OUR Citizens, I am writing this for OUR Law Enforcement Officers, I am writing this for OUR Public Employees. Criminal or not, I am HERE for YOU.

My plan is to make us ALL equal, Law Enforcement Officer or Criminal, WE are citizens. So why don’t we get treated the same way? As a Law Enforcement Officer I can tell you that over 25% of crimes in the State of Firestone are committed by Law Enforcement Officers, WHY aren’t they being charged? The other 75% of crimes are either committed by Criminals or normal Citizens, yet when the crimes are being committed by the criminals they get charged. WHY are WE as a State accepting this?

As I have said it before and will say it again, Criminal, Law Enforcement Officer or whatever. WE are ALL citizens and we are ALL apart of Firestone, why SHOULD there be a difference between US?

Thank you all for reading, if ANY of you have any questions please DM me on Discord, lukeeee#1344.

We aren’t different, we are ALL the same… For OUR future!

crankyIuke

3 Likes

I support (;

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I support.

4 Likes

thats good enough for me,

support,

forgottenjokes
best game mod
senior agent DHS:CRT

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Wish you luck.

Supported and Signed,

Amb. dauntfulness

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I support!

dawidek2015
Federal Protective Service Officer,
Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer

4 Likes

Supported
davidrocks125
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office Deputy
Department of Corrections Correctional Officer

4 Likes

3 Likes

I support.

4 Likes

+support, for a senate who is for every citizen including criminals. Definitely good in my books

4 Likes