i supportz

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

I SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

First thing, I’m not a fan of people coming up with random statistics. I would love to know how you came up with these numbers. On top of that, I cannot speak on behalf of the DOJ as I do not work for them but I’m sure they pursue any cases that come in against LEO’s that show enough evidence that a crime is afoot. On the very top of that, based on my observation (again can’t speak on behalf of the DOJ) it seems to me that the State Attorneys office actually likes cases against LEO’s the most.

Even if none of what I just said was true, it’s not a problem that congress would be fixing, its a problem for the executive branch. The Governor would handle that if the DOJ administration didn’t. In my opinion however, the Department of Justice is doing very well.

Little bit of advice too, in a speech I would recommend actually saying what your legislative ideas are, what you plan to present to the table. This speech really doesn’t tell me what you plan to do at all, it just tells that you think criminals and LEO’s are not treated equal.

So in the end I’ll have to say no support from me since these statements are not backed up by data and I really don’t see anything that says how you will improve this mentioned “problem.”

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

As head of state attorneys office, I can tell you we have pursued cases against LEOs where evidence proved beyond a reasonable doubt they committed a crime, we value our relationship with the Public Safety Department which has contributed to our mission to hold Law Enforcement accountable for their actions just as we would a non-LEO, do not make up statistics just to get support, because we have proven time and time we do not favor LEOs who commit crimes or give them comfort.

6 Likes

No support. The statistics are not backed up with sources, and you haven’t told us what you will bring in terms of legislation. If you’re going to tell us what the “problem” is, then you need to tell us what your solution will be.

Next, I will back @DeltaTrigger’s statement; the DOJ have certainly prosecuted law enforcement in the past, and we will continue to do so.

6 Likes

These statistics are erroneous. If 25% of LEOs committed crimes, then the state would be havoc. If you see them committing crimes, then do something now? Do you have any evidence to back up this?

2 Likes

State v Tor_Laws, State v Trucks(random ass numbers I forget). Not to get involved politically of course I do not support nor condemn this candidate, I am merely providing some legal research

4 Likes

That’s fake news!

Skye Jones
Associate Attorney General

4 Likes

As much as I think that criticism is important, these claims about the DOJ are unbacked and just false.

Here are several times the DOJ has prosecuted LEOs:

SOF v Tor_Laws [Guilty]
SOF v ExoticShepard [Guilty]
SOF v Zytholax [currently being heard]
SOF v Cirt31 [Guilty]
SOF v Beastdabest [Guilty]

And these are just SOME.

You may argue that they get lighter punishments. Now maybe there punishments are lower but they commit different and most of the time less severe crimes then straight up criminals. I am not saying they always get community service because they do not. Tor and cirt both got jail time. To go along with all this the DoJ merely suggests a sentence. We have 0 actual control on the sentencing.

We are in no way “lighter” to LEOs then any other group of people. Those statistics are just false and I have no idea where you got it from.

No support.

Signed,
UprisingAmerican
Deputy Attorney General.

[Iv requested my forums be changed before but it has not been done so oh well]

3 Likes

smelly

2 Likes

I support!

3 Likes

BOOOO NO SUPPORT

2 Likes

wowwwww ok

2 Likes

wuuuut you support having people who commit crimes in a lego game to serve 72 hours in a lego prison

4 Likes

I support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes