County Government Discussion

As my term done come to a close in the coming weeks, I do want to evaluate any and all concerns you have against the county government. Please reply with anything that you see as issues within the county government. I will address any major issues before my term ends.

Few things specifically that I would love to see:

• Suggestions on the District Attorney’s office
  • Thoughts/Suggestions on SCSO/SCFD

If you have any confidential concerns or anything of that nature, you are more than welcome to DM me or MrEmote. Your name will remain anonymous. Thanks!

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

bring back tom

3 Likes

Also make SCFD more active, SCSO is good enough for now atleast they better than FSP

2 Likes

engage with the public as a county person not just a civillian

2 Likes

booo that means he shouldnt be himself!!!

2 Likes

also whose the district attorney

2 Likes

DeltaTrigger

2 Likes

i got no issues

2 Likes

SCFD is active, just because you may not see them, doesn’t mean they are not. We have the same activity quota as the rest of Firestone. And the command staff is actually active to the non command staff level. (1 hour or more a week with no more than a 4 hour span between shifts).

3 Likes

bossm an when i was in SCSO i only saw 1 FD on and that was a rare sighting

2 Likes

We are a primary department people choose LEOs over us and leave us for LEO depts, this game is a cops and robbers game and that won’t change as it is what keeps the state alive.

You might not notice how far SCFD has improved since the summer but we have improved greatly, and also with the help of @Elite_Creations as CE we had support unlike in the summer months.

4 Likes

I have no idea how people don’t see you guys on team, everytime I head into county SCFD is on often with a few people.

5 Likes

Honestly, from what I’ve seen alls rolling well. People complain SCFD’s inactive, but they arent. Theres just not as many of them, which means they dont have as many units that need to get shifts done. Other then that, I just hope to see you re-elected and keeping this ball rolling.

-one of the lovely SWAT boys

5 Likes

SCFD has always appeared inactive. Ever since Firestone was released, its been the same story.

They’re not inactive though. They just have half the members of the two largest departments in Firestone - FSP and SCSO. They have similar activity policies also but lack the amount of members to appear active. Not the department’s fault though, it’s just because the game is heavily law enforcement based.

6 Likes

no

3 Likes

Great way to represent your department and express how you feel about your fellow officers, @TheOriginalsheriftom

obvious sarcasm

2 Likes

@SerZhukov he’s a criminal and not in any department

2 Likes

yall call us inactive but when ive gone on all week theres another fd on

2 Likes

I thought he was, whoops.

He screwed up his future chances unfortunately.

2 Likes

boss man got fired calm yourself

2 Likes