County Executive Elections - January 2024

County Executive Elections of January 2024

Position(s) Available: 1
Required Signatures: 20
Election Sponsor: Governor Mega_Goalie16

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech that was created following the creation of this post.
  • Candidates will be responsible for attaching a link to their post AFTER receiving the required amount of supports (20). It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to check that they have received the required amount prior to posting.
  • Candidates may not have any criminal record. Citations are fine, but arrests will not be allowed.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
  • All other rules under The Elections Act apply

Between 1/20/2024 - 01/23/2024 the Election Sponsor shall ensure the Candidates supports are from citizens, valid, and that they posted their forum within the allotted timeframe. This is to prevent any procedural error.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall be open from 01/13/2024 - 01/22/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall open on 01/23/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Voting shall close on 01/28/2024 at 4:00 PM EST
  • Term Starts 01/30/2024

Should no more than one individual be running, voting shall be voiding and the individual will be elected as the new County Executive.

Should questions arise, please feel free to reach out and ask any questions. Good luck to all running.

/s/ Governor Mega_Goalie16

1 Like

tempting

/s/ County Chairman

2 Likes

I will not be running for re-election.

3 Likes

support

1 Like

i dont think you even can legally

1 Like

good.

1 Like

CanadlanLaw.

2 Likes

AydenJulien.

2 Likes

No, kyhuls.

4 Likes

I’m running for county executive. Everyday citizens need a champion, and I want to be that champion.

3 Likes

I am going to run, it’s Roblox don’t think I need that much experience.

2 Likes

I will be running cause I can

2 Likes

FaithFCM for County Executive!! Wooo!! :duck:

2 Likes

guess ill run next election

1 Like

why wouldn’t i be allowed to? you can have a term, take a gap, then run again twice, and repeat the cycle endlessly

1 Like

I dont think iga says that

1 Like

COOLDUDESUB, THE GREATEST DCJ NOMINEE OF ALL TIME, WILL BE RUNNING FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE.

2 Likes

that is how it works

1 Like

I, the greatest County Chairman b_aconxv, have reached beyond the required signatures to be placed on the ballot :saluting_face:

1 Like

Never mind too many people running, I’ll run for county council.

2 Likes