FaithFCM for County Executive

Hi Lego companions! :wave:

It is I, FaithFCM, and I will be running for County Executive! Since 2018, I have learned much about this state and community. I bring knowledge, experience, communication, and new ideas.

Stapleton County deserves a leader who will be active, hard-working, and a team player. While these things may seem small, it’s always the small pieces that fit into the bigger picture.

Experience:

• Arborfield Mayor
  • Arborfield City Councilwoman x2
  • DPW Public Relations Division Coordinator
  • DOBW MAC Director
  • Senator
  • Senate Clerk
  • Representative

A complete list of previous positions can be found here.

Plans:

• More events for the public β†’ This is self-explanatory; I will host more events for the public, as it is essential for YOU to meet who you voted into office. In addition, this will allow other departments, businesses, and cities to work together!

• Work with the Cities of Arborfield, Redwood, and Prominence and NOT against them β†’ As the municipal cities are small and often overlooked, they must be always considered/consulted in decisions involving them. As the leader of the County, you should work with your team and never against them, which I will do if elected.

• Work with the Stapleton County Council on anything needed β†’ As a former Chairwoman for Arborfield, I understand the ropes of being a Councilman/woman. I will always be there to lend a helping hand. Yes, teaching the new Council members would fall on the Chairperson, but I will still make myself available and help wherever needed.

• Be ACTIVE and ACCESSIBLE β†’ I believe that the County needs an active leader who is accessible, able to assist wherever needed, and can take any criticism.

• Be transparent β†’ There are always things in the background that no one sees or notices. As your leader, I will release weekly/bi-weekly press releases from my office to share what happens within the County.

• Beyond supporting the County Council, SCSO, SCFD, and SCPA, I will be YOUR leader. I will listen to your feedback as I serve the citizens of this County.

SCFD, SCSO, & SCPA
Although I may not possess adequate experience in specific departments, I assure you that I am committed to gaining knowledge and insights from your team. To achieve this, I am in the process of assembling a team of qualified advisors who have either present or past affiliations with your departments to assist me in this regard. Additionally, I will maintain a regular and open line of communication with your high-command teams to ensure that I am well-informed of your needs and expectations. Before proposing any changes, I aim to consult with various members of your department to gather their feedback and insights, which will enable me to arrive at a well-informed decision in collaboration with my administration.

So… Why me?
I am the best candidate for this position with my experience, knowledge, plans, and new ideas. The County needs someone who will actively support all departments and cities; who is better than a Mayor?

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
~ FaithFCM :duck:
County Executive Candidate
Arborfield Mayor

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

3 Likes

AngellicTerror supports

2 Likes

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

I support!

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

I support this :duck: of a person!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS FREAKISH DUCK

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I SUPPORT!!!

3 Likes

Support! From your very own Arborfield resident.

3 Likes