Cops stop believing whatever CFL says to u

i literally hate cfls because if they tell a cop like someone VA them literally without any proof they go ahead and arrest you. also gay

5 Likes

as a leo and a cfl this is unfortunate, and can happen, but if this does happen to you without any proof you can challenge it in court. i would just detain you and if there’s no proof and/or witness statements then i would release. i recommend you record at all times as a citizen.

2 Likes

i recommend recording at all times period

5 Likes

whenever im in fs when i make contact with someone named 69superman, i always record because he is very very mean and abusive!!

4 Likes

you are in no right place to speak, as you are a rude and disrespectful cop

4 Likes

well im not trying to go to court in roblox

2 Likes

just record

2 Likes

if you aren’t, this issue will still persist

2 Likes

this is FAKE NEWS MEDIA

4 Likes

my mangoes are my witness!!

2 Likes

lies!! im boutta be on duty rn pop out scso

2 Likes

I didn’t record my patrols and never will :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

this is honestly a big problem lol, if I see a CFL that constantly abuses his gun, I WILL take his ID either through another LEO, or other ways such as them showing name or giving id. It’s honestly sad how desperate CFls are now a days, always wanting to shoot something no matter what, always threatening people with guns which is illegal. demanding someone to exit their vehicle with LETHAL WEAPONS DRAWN as a CIVILIAN isn’t allowed but it is still

here is an example. if I were the officer in this case, I would’ve arrested the CFL as the man is. The crimes this man committed are

Negligent Misuse of a Firearm - Utilizing a firearm in a manner that is inherently reckless, as a result of gross negligence as to the proper and lawful utilization of a firearm

Unlawfully Brandishing a Firearm - Displaying one’s firearm, in an attempt to threaten or intimidate another person, or as a result of negligence in the proper or lawful handling of firearms- without proper justification to do so.

7 Likes

hey, do you know what happened to him? did the courts investigate that or something because im genuinely curious, and they should

2 Likes

was he hit by the vehicle? because it can be argued that he was defending himself if he was.

2 Likes

This is unfortunate. Dont care, but unfortunate

The above is a Joke

3 Likes

Then you don’t really get the right to bitch if you won’t take the easy solution to the problem.

2 Likes

Please get me the name of the CFL holder

3 Likes

Also, general note from me, FFC man:
You can report misuse of CFLs to me or any member of the FFC! We’re generally pretty quick at coming to a decision on revocation motions.

3 Likes

thats 100% incorrect. i’ve never seen this before. and it’s against the law, for an LEO to arrest anyone without any proper proof that this situation happened. if this really happened, then the LEO would probably suffer a post revoke.

3 Likes